Yo delPrads 97 Jetta semi-build

boost = increased cylinder pressure. more pressure, you risk lifting the head. not all obd1 cars had the forged guts, just the 93-94 crossflows. 95’s got the cast junk.

Gotcha!

BINGO!!! added some headlight fluid and we’re golden now!!!

and delprad dont get made just cuz 8v’s are like the herpes of the vw world. no matter what we do they just keep coming back… and 1 in 3 has them…

Ill take the gas milage of my 2.slo over your vrFAIL anyday

what do you get, i get like 28 around town

31 around town BRAH

pen and paper, what do you get. surely not 28 and you know it!:lol

Fucking knew it would happen. Thats why I went MAFless on my tune.

actually i do, dont forget i do a lot of highway driving working in saratoga, on my last tank i got 28. on the way back from h20i i got 33.

oh thats right, the saratoga drive.

the 3" stainless ones I made work great for me. IAT’s are chilly no matter what under hood temps are. BUT my wa/ic does most of that work. The stainless doesnt wick the under hood temps like aluminum does. So if the pipes are cooler than said aluminum ones under the hood, and the air charge is cooler from my IC, I win over aluminum pipes.

But yeah they are heavier than aluminum. But again, I only have like 4 or less feet total, instead of alot longer with a fmic. but even so, I dont think stainless FMIC tubes would weigh more than 1-2 lbs more over aluminum. Take the tool kit out of the trunk and your back to square one.

Truth!

I dont have any charge pipes so I have no added weight and my IAT are nearly at ambient… No intercooler needed. Its a very efficient set up.

enlighten me plz

yup you get the same as my daily… BRAH… so when i i want gas mileage i can has and when i want vrt music i can has… and trust me you have no idea whats going on with the vr so you have no right to call it a fail. BRAH…

No its a VR and its a fail…

yea uh hu good point ya really got me on that one…

and your main point of gas mileage why not get a tdi. faster than a 2slo and much better gas mileage…

2.0 8v= fail

i haz 1.8 8v

mk3 = fail

get it right daVE

ok fine black mk3 2.0 is the herpes of the VW world.