yo peep my new kix!!!

they are pretty old school, but i like em, probably gonna paint the center black and leave the polished lip/bolts. gotta alot of mixed reactions, i’ll photochop the rims in different colours and see what u think

the car runs a mllion times smoother on the road sitting on 17"s

holla!!!

yo0o0 holla backkk neeguh wut wut! brrrrrup[!!! brup!!! gun shottttt gun shottttt!!! i be in da hood yooooooooooooooooooo

looks good, but i think its time for you to get a more dated exhaust or take a hack saw to those tips :wink:

Really hot wheels in my books.

I second that! Looks good Paul!

Meh, I’m not sure if I like them or not. Are they 2 piece?
Powder coat? Better than paint…

Black centres with gold rivets, and the polished lip… thats hot…

I’m not liking them :dunno:

But if they are 17x8 or wider, then that’s all that matters. I think.

What size and offset are they?
Grab a set of spacers ?

Did you get those from JDM-P? I almost bought them awhile back.

Hey Paul those look great man! :smiley:

Phil and I are pleased your so happy with them. Happy motoring brother.

Take care.

Easy 8)

yeah no offence but those don’t look too great on an S14. i think if you did paint the centre it would look way better though so try that for sure.

oh and i agree with Jesse. down with DTM-style tips!

Looks good Paul, run a spacer and bulging R comps… then beat it accordingly…

hahaha thanx guys for the reviews. i really wanna paint the center. they are 3 piece rims, anyone know how to unbolt these things safely?? i might just tape them up, eh powder if i can get a good price. thinking about black, but maybe bronze or gunmetal, not sure. my cpu is on the fritz so i cant photochop at the moment.

the rims are 17x8, i have a 5mm spacer in the front cause they were rubbing my coilovers, and i initially installed 245/55/17 rubber but it was too wide. not sure what the offset is, maybe 35ish?

i’ve been thinking about hacking off the tips of my DTM muffler just so they look like regular duel tips, or i was gonna try and find an oem muffler to slap back on (the DTM gets unwanted attention). if u guys know where i can score some nice ss duel tips muffler, lemme know, must b quiet.

damn my car rides so much better on 17"s its slower, but my ride is freakin slammed and on 16’s i was way too low, hit bumps pretty hard. the car feels alot smoother and drips alot better with the wider rims. wish they were more flush with the fenders, but hey, i like em, old skool like me!

havea good one all, big up JDM-P on the hook up!!