You are alone on an uninhabited island and you have to choose

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:11,topic:24806"”]

top half and fuck the mouth

[/quote]

100% normal mermaid

All the hand jobs and blow jobs, and titty fucking you could want, plus the benefits of someone to talk too

Now what 6 perverts took the boot half haha

top half

can i ride the top-half version to safety?

wouldnt be inhabited if there was a mermaid there? but i would have to choose A, because she could swim fast and can not get a baby out of her.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:23,topic:24806"”]

Now what 6 perverts took the boot half haha

[/quote]

4x4jimmy, jabbu, JCuz, Mercersbuff79, Mrs. Karus, Nikuk

you sick sick fishfuckers!

Top half. I’m sure you can bang a gill if the mouth gets old.

I’d have to say top half…I just cant see fuciin something that looks like that.

are there paper bags provided on the island?

Hi, i watched how i met your mother too :gay:

How hungry am I? :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone who picked normal mermaid is stupid.

Reverse mermaid is ftw. You get all the goodies on the bottom, PLUS NO TEETH. Additionally it’s probably a lot easier to force yourself onto someone who has no arms and can’t scream ( although the screaming is what makes it exciting, right? )

And someone to play hide and seek with if you wanted a different type of entertainment.

Top Half.

Someone to talk to,lovely mouth and possibly a butthole…mermaids have to shit.

ok say i take take the bottom half i wind up getting it knocked up, do i give birth to half fish person, or 3/4 fish person seeing as how im a whole an she is half ,would it be more like a child with gills on its back and fins for arms that we can send to get help?

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:11,topic:24806"”]

top half and fuck the mouth

[/quote]

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:5,topic:24806"”]

well thinking about it more… a girl top half could still give BJ’s, has a nice set of tits… you wouldn’t have to go down on it… and… there has to be some hole you can stick your dick into if you are really in the mood

[/quote]

X2

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:22,topic:24806"”]

100% normal mermaid

All the hand jobs and blow jobs, and titty fucking you could want, plus the benefits of someone to talk too

[/quote]

Even though shes a “made-up” girl, she’ll probably follow the trends of “real-life” girls and give you none of the above.

:mamoru: