You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

damn ron you need to up the status on that front rim man!

steve just run 215 front and rear… that’s what i’m gonna run and i got 9’s all around. and that’s fine benny you can run your “safe tires” on your recliner because you sold all your shit!

I has 8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears though

I wanted to dropp the front rimz all together and buy 2 of the 19x9.5 put them outback and move the 18x9,5 up front but thatd cost close to $600 after tires and such and that just seems like a waste to me right now. That #600 would be half the shit i need for the manual swap.

it doesn’t matter steve… run that and your car will look way better! yea i’d rather see the car drifting ron!

as would I

chodes

lol is that a floor pan brace?

Are those drum sticks?

did you buy harnesses too?

good color choice!

No harnesses were purchased as i would not trust some shitty non caged harness bar with my life

is that a d-faction sticker…

that is a dfaction sticker. they sent me that and a free t shirt too lol

this car blows

hahahaha, nice pic, Jeff

did you buy it from one of those guys? oh and when did you wanna paint your rims ? i started my rims last night…it’s a pain in the ass but looks awesome.

Nope he sent me one for free. I have to get up to my parents and get my rims, then clean them up a bit. Maybe this weekend or something

alright sounds good… let me know. where did you get the bar from?