you guys and your supras...

black

I wanted a supra…But I couldnt justify to pay 20k+ for a 12-15 year old car with high mileage.

black, though you wouldnt expect it, is kind of a rare color. pretty sought after. a black on tan, 6speed, with original drivetrain, all VIN tags in place in a healthy market goes for 25k… built 3.0, single turbo 6speeds are still seeing 35-40 depending on how extreme the car is. a few years ago, a car like Rays would fetch 45-50k

i wouldnt consider that high mileage, as stated its 12-15 years old with under 80k

to someone outside the realm it seems obscene. but some of the more rare models, like a 97 royal sapphire pearl 15th anniv. bone stock have sold for over 40k. while modded versions of them for over 60k.

No i dont mean that specific car…that was a RARE find…im talking about the “majority” of stock supra’s I see forsale.

Bone stock TT with 69kmi are going for more than 21, more like 27-28K. Depending on condition.

Example: Account Suspended

Pretty much stock and it sold in the area of 29000

:lol You pretty much described my car, but im APU. Depending on the car, quicksilver, RSP, 6speed original TT’s are still seeing a premium, very low mileage Supra’s are still selling for 45,000±

about 3 years ago, when i was looking for cars, i found a very nice blue wrx. it was on cars.com it was priced well, a bit low, but it wasnt suspiciously low either. had lots of pics and stuff. then 4 days later i was looking around on ebay and pricing things out. i found a great blue wrx and something clicked. i went to cars.com and found that same one. it was the identical row of photos that tipped me. after reading very carefully into it, i realized that the same exact car with the same exact vin(it was in photos) is somehow located in two states that are over 800 miles apart at the same exact time. i emailed the sellers and ebay and cars.com. auctions were down in about 30 minutes. definitely a scam.

good job sherlock. you saved the day.

:rofl

Im selling this Accord i got on craigslist and someone just emailed me a scam. Take a look.

— On Sun, 11/23/08, Phyllis Biehn <phyllisbiehn101@gmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: 1995 Honda Accord EX 107k Miles! - $2900 (Colonie)
To: crazyyz250f@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 12:15 PM

Hello,
Thanks for the prompt response to my inquiry. I hope it is in a perfect condition as
I’m highly interested in it and I am really okay with the pics i saw at craigslist i will have
love to come and take a look my self but i am a very busy man i hope you understand ?
due to the distance i will like to make an instant purchase but if there is
anything wrong, you can kindly let me know and we can fix things up. I don’t mind
paying additional $50 for it in order for you to take the ad from craigslist and
also to be assured that it is already mine.
I will be paying you with a certified check and it is going to be sent to you via courier service
which is going to be mail to you overnight.
For the payment, I’m going to need your details (Full name, address and phone number)
in order to facilitate the payment asap.
My mover will be coming for the pick up as soon as you have the check cashed so you
don’t need to bother about the shipping as everything on that is well arranged.
Thanks and I’m waiting to hear from you

Reply:
Hey you fucking piece of shit you really think im going to fall for that. Why dont you find the nearest cliff and jump off, or maybe go play chicken in the nearest highway. I hope you get cancer and die slowly. Try getting a job and earning some honest money you fucking loser.

:crackup I get those ALL the time for parts i have up on stangnet…they are like yeah ill give you $200 to make sure its mine and cover shipping, first time it happened i thought the guy was retarded, im like bro, its costs $37 to ship this thing…then it clicked lol