You just cant tell some people lol...

Your response seemed like it was towards me as they were based on the same subject, but either way I didn’t take it personally (Though I did feel the need to clarify my stance :ponder) … as you said … and I agree with completely; it’s the risk we take for our enjoyment. I love riding around Sacandaga Lake in the twisty roads. I hope it never comes back to bite me in the ass, but if it does, I know I can’t sit there and say I never thought it could happen.

At the end of the day, this silly bickering about CC size is completely useless on all levels. I mean, if someone wants to go buy a brand new ZX14 and top it out on the thruway (Like all the recent speed racers NY seems to be having), then they will go and do that. Reason why that shit pisses me off is 1) Puts others in danger 2) Can increase my insurance cost and 3) Cops and everyone else on the road hates me because I ride.

I think it could be agreed upon that learning on a smaller bike is definitely a safer route, but also agreed upon that it isn’t impossible to learn on larger super bikes. (We are living proof)