You just cant tell some people lol...

Your response seemed like it was towards me as they were based on the same subject, but either way I didn’t take it personally (Though I did feel the need to clarify my stance :ponder) … as you said … and I agree with completely; it’s the risk we take for our enjoyment. I love riding around Sacandaga Lake in the twisty roads. I hope it never comes back to bite me in the ass, but if it does, I know I can’t sit there and say I never thought it could happen.

At the end of the day, this silly bickering about CC size is completely useless on all levels. I mean, if someone wants to go buy a brand new ZX14 and top it out on the thruway (Like all the recent speed racers NY seems to be having), then they will go and do that. Reason why that shit pisses me off is 1) Puts others in danger 2) Can increase my insurance cost and 3) Cops and everyone else on the road hates me because I ride.

I think it could be agreed upon that learning on a smaller bike is definitely a safer route, but also agreed upon that it isn’t impossible to learn on larger super bikes. (We are living proof)

+rep and nice R6 :slight_smile: I’ll have another one someday. Had to sell mine to help fund the near closing of my first home.

We clearly can’t agree on the fact that it’s a safer route because whenever it comes up that a smaller bike is a safer/better option there is an army that rises up all up in arms and says that it’s stupid to start on anything smaller than a 600 because you will get bored of it, they look funny and there are no advantages to starting smaller.

You can start on anybike, I just won’t recommend many models as good choices.

God I hate that guy’s videos, most of the time he is talking out of his ass. Now he uses chicks in his videos to spread misinformation.

The body position he has her in you do not want any pressure on your F**King handle bar while in an aggressive lean once your in the turn. You want the weight of your body on your leg while your on the ball of your foot not the toe that’s what holds your line. What’s worse is if you correct anything but butt knocker says wrong he deletes your comment. I want to beat that man with his own shoes.

Yep I hear tickets for motorcycle riders start at 500 bucks now or something. Thanks to a few ass pirates the police will be after us all.