You know those "unbias" economists telling us the recession is over?

Ya, the fed owns them too…

They believe their own bullshit, thats the real problem.

Economists are really just salespeople trying to sell fancy math to explain something bigger than comprehension. No matter if you think they are owned by the “NWO”, the Fed or are just independent. Think about it…NOBODY knows with absolute certainty when the market will turn. But if you get enough media coverage and give enough free money out (bailouts and 0% interest) you can stimulate a bottom. IMO they have done that…alas I’m no economist.

Think about how pros/big funds buy into the market and create reversals. THEY don’t even purport to know where the bottom is…they scale in and rotate shares grinding prices lower and get a better net cost basis. In effect THEY create the bottom. I wrote an article on this at my site. A bull market begins when the majority of the float is transferred into strong hands. A bear market begins when those shares are released as supply and the herd becomes in control.

Everyone is so set on the bottom not being in…therefore I disagree. With that said the bigger picture is 100% bearish. We will collapse or need a new currency to transfer to. The usefulness of the USD has got to be near washed up. Our spending power and GDP and debt levels are quite alarming.

I can’t even read anything from the huffington post with out my eyes bleeding.