You Know what I really can't stand...

Fox 23.

When watching reruns of Big Bang and it goes to commercial, you get a split second, ear shattering static feedback sound through your sound system. None of the other local channels have this problem.

And to top it off, those Effn’ Catseye commercials that jump the volume about 500%, oh I really love that.

I’m going outside…

lmao feel better

OT but why is Big Bang even syndicated? I’ve seen the same episodes over and over and over again since it’s on Fox and TBS. At least family guy has what 12 seasons.

the most annoying comercials out there are for that fucking video store. white background, shitty animated “grandmother”. i have to mute it everytime i see it or it just pisses me off.

I wish I could do the same thing whenever you post

if it bothers you so much that you have to make a thread about it, maybe you should shut the TV off and go do something productive

guess what? you can!

There’s still a channel 23? Never knew the numbers went down that low.

Your right, considering I don’t pay a dime for the Free TV I get :smiley: (OverTheAir TV)

I didn’t know you could count past 23 :smiley:

could be worse, you could be watching fox news.

worst commercials BY FAR are the fucking guptil ice cream commercials on the radio

Thankfully on the 5th I am Cable-Less. Sick of paying almost $200 a mo for a phone I dont use, cable we hardly watch and RR.

Fuckign cable box’s are slow as shit, freeze up for 30 seconds when they want to then blast out the 30 pissed off keystrokes from the remote all at once. DVR stuff decides when it doesnt want to run and you have to reboot it. Most of the channels, HD included look like total shit. The phone will connect and dial out one out of t attempts, or it will just sit there silent for a minute after you dialed the number and it decides to ring.

Seriously such a piece of shit when you consider this technology isnt fucking new and should be glitchfree seeing as they had like 20 years to make improve upon thier products.

RR, when the cable modem doesnt need to be rebooted becasue it connects me but gives me an “unknown network” with no internet… reboot and its fine… work OK… well enough to steal the TV I want to watch and stream it to my home theater.

Yeah all we pay for from TWC is road runner. We’ve got Hulu plus and Netflix through the bluray player and rabbit ear the rest since we don’t watch a ton of TV. I’m happy with it.

I watched 15 seconds of Big Bang Theory once.

I cancelled my cable months ago and am happy as fuck. I stream netflix over my google TV, but Hulu isn’t supported yet. Does anyone have any sites to watch/stream TV shows???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bHH_HVx3Lw[/ame]

www.tehcake.com

+rep, thanks man!

Came for boobies.

Left with nerd rage.