Be jealous of my sweet moped.

Well, like morons who cause car accidents by doing stupid stuff or jay walkers that walk out into the middle of traffic, if you do stupid stuff on a moped, you will get hit.

This is classified as a “limited use motorcycle”. There are three classes, A, B C.

C Class mopeds are anything 20mph or under. Laws are no insurance necessary, but registration is, no motorcycle license.

B Class mopeds are 20-30mph. You need insurance and registration, no motorcycle license. This is where my moped is registered because it was factory restricted to 30mph. (I’ve since modded it to do 40)

A Class mopeds are anything above 30mph, but restricted to 49CC. Technically the law says 40mph tops, but there are some stock mopeds 49CC that can get more than 40mph. for this you need insurance, registration and motorcycle license.

You are by law required to stay to the far right, usually in the bike lane or shoulder if there is one, if you are in class C or B. Class A can go where ever they want. No moped is allowed on highways, interstates, etc.

Riding on Niagara Falls Blvd is a death wish weather on bicycle or moped or even scooter. I don’t even like going there in my Astro Van. :slight_smile: