Fox says Time Warner Cable may drop Fox television shows

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091218/en_nm/us_fox_timewarnercable

Ugh, this shit again? Haven’t we done the same dance with every provider/channel before… It’s getting tiresome

Well I pay $172/month for HBO, showtime, three boxes 2 are hddvr and internet, they can kiss my ass.

Normally I’d care but since it’s Fox I don’t.
:lol:
Edit: TW are still greedy fucks.

Fios tv ftw

Wow. Did you even try to negotiate?

I pay 100 even for HBO 1 box with HDDVR, 1 other TV with reg cable. Internet.

that is insane

i have internet only. fuck paying $100/month for tv, that is fucking crazy

Until it happens, im not worried. It was all talk last time, prolly is this time too.

The flip side of this is that ad revenue is down for many of the TV channels, so they just start charging more for their feed to the cable providers.

The cable providers obviously don’t eat it, they pass it on.

They are just trying to keep the rates low.

I pay 96 per month for TW with HD box, and roadrunner.

I see Fox’s point. Hell people pay 10 bucks for HBO, but TW doesn’t have to pay a cent for the ability to rebroadcast some super popular shows. My parents live off of american idol.

Its not like TW is in the poor house. Those mother fuckers are raking it in.

Considering you can get crystal clear FoxHD with a antenna. They can piss off.

I’ll dump my tv package all together, I dont care, I could use the extra 1200+ a year

who uses time warner for tv anyway?

yeah kinda feel the same

I got Dish. so Idc :gotme:

^^This.

Cable is so fucking retarded expensive. I refuse to pay $50-60 a month for TV I dont watch that much. My company pays for my internet and I DL everything I want to watch. I know my internet bill is $70 a month for business class.

However, I have to have TW in my area, there is no other choice. Im not allowed to have a dish at my apartment and Fios isnt here yet.

LOL! Typical TW bullshit.

Dish Network FTW!

Fios > *

TW can suck my nuts, I left them for obvious reasons

lol I guess I am lucky between my cable package and internet I only pay 27.60 something I dont need all these stations when half the time I only watch CW and CBS…GO WHEEL OF FORTUNE !!! lmao

Tw sucks!