Viacom to take 19 channels from TWC

Seriously WTF :banghead:

Jesus fucking christ, my TW bill is already $175.00 wtf more can they get from me?

I’ve been a adelphia/TW subscriber since the day I moved out of the ‘rents house 10yrs ago. If we lose these channels for any longer than a week, this will be the last straw for me. I’m am not a fan of dish but there is no other alternative. FiOs won’t be here till mid 09’ at earliest.

FUCK TW!
When I move out of the southtowns I am going to get Fios

love my directv!

I’m going to demand a discount on my bill if this shit happens.

ahh fios is pretty nice

Its like they want to lose all their customers.

Jesus, I work for TWC and didn’t even know this shit was goin down tomorrow.

This blows.

Im glad I don’t pay for cable!

X2

Saw the message flashing while watching nick at night and laughed.

IF

I

CANT

WATCH

BET

THE

WORLD

WILL

FUCKING

END

I wonder who is at fault here, is time warner fighting for lower channel fees so they can pass it on to the customer? Or is time warner unwilling to give the channels a fair share? My guess is time warner is being greedy because you dont see any problems with any other cable carriers.

Jesus fucking christ, this will be the last straw.

I love my Dish Network. :slight_smile:

time warner sucks ass… this seems to be a regular occurrance with them now

no

Viacom has asked for fee increases of between 22 and 36 percent per channel, adding up to tens of millions of dollars per year, an amount that could increase customers’ cable bills, Dudley said.

The only real loss would be comedy central.

The only channels on that list that I’m worried about is Comedy Central and maybe Spike and I rarely only watch that for the CSI reruns. I’m almost glad the other ones are leaving…less clutter on the guide.

hell ya, Spike on the weekends has powerblock that is always enjoyable with my coffee.