you know what sucks

besides my bday plans. when theres 2 doors to get in ur house and someone decides to lock the one that no one ever locks so u dont have a key to it. yea i slept on the porch last night to be woken up to some asshole throwing a newspaper at me. i hope that guy dies because i will stab him.

Yeah, that happened to me. But I was able to jimmy the door open with a credit card. My house is that unsafe (at least until I am in it, then theives better watch da fuk out)

At least it was nice out!

Couldn’t you have rang the doorbell or called the phone in the house to wake someone up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

yea but the baby sleeping

next time the paper boy comes for his collections, pay him in pennies

honestly the porch wasnt that bad

It was so nice outside last nite…i got in at 5am and thought about camping out.

Yeah I’ve been there too. We have 4 dogs so we usualy never lock the doors, but once in a while when I get home and both the doors are locked I just bang on my sister’s window till she unlocks it…or knock on the door and my dogs flip out and wake everybody up lol. I’m an inconsiderate asshole like that.

so you got locked out of the house by your family, and you worried that someone would be unhappy that u woke the baby up when u rang the door bell ??

fuck that, ring the bell, wake the baby up, tel them if they hadn’t locked the door they wouldn’t have to spend 2 hours getting the baby to sleep again

stopid moves have consequences

its not like they locked me out on purpose. its not like it rained last night.i just wish i got more sleep i have had the shakes all morning. nothing more beer cant fix

lol, you should have called joe, I would have turned around and helped ya out, dunno how, but i can try