You know you REALLY love your car when...

… you get stuck in traffic and STILL find some way to hold in a fart until you can pull over and get out.

It was only for lik 5 minutes, if that, but holy shit…

lmao… i woulda say screw it and just lifted a cheek and let er rip!

not many people understand the beastlyness of howies fart. so all i can say is that was a really good idea and be careful.

Haha sooo true

Yeah, good job Howie. Wouldn’t want your interior to spontaneously combust. :bloated:

Leather cleans up well… but there’s not much you can do when you burn a hole in it :smiley:

I love you Howie! :kiss:

Dude, were you driving the S2000? If so, you have the best ventilation system there is. Just drop the top and let rip…

I guess I really dispise my car then… :lol:

Hahahaha. In the Toreass I’m the same way Howie. I thought I was the only one :slight_smile:

so i have to wipe before i get in? :tdown:

if its tha bad are you sure it was for the car and not your own safety? din’t want to make your eyes bleed?

Well if you don’t have heated seats its a cheap substitute.

i always fart when i drive, must be a bad person

Even so that stuff lingers.

My friend had a videogame chair with a big cushion on it. He would fart on it all the time and whenever he sat down in it, a puff of air would fly out and it was rancid. Now this wasn’t outside but in a well ventilated room…good for you Howie.

I don’t mind it so much in my car… thats where the window locks come in handy… the wife gets to love it…

I know she let one rip cause she cracks her window a little bit.

Only 'cause it’s new.

X…

:rofl: