so i am loading my car on a flatbed....

and a bunch of you fuckers whipped by lol

recognized most of you. loved the sound of all of them. very nice. explaining to the g/f who is from out of town why i was smiling was hard though.

dont know whats up with the car yet, havent had any time to even pop the hood.

but thanks for making a shitty part of the night somewhat enjoyable :slight_smile:

in for more info. sorry joe.

:wave:

I was driving my tib :slight_smile:

no info yet. havent had time to look at the car and prolly wont for a while. plus i need my laptop to use my vag tool.

justin your text cracked me up, and i would have taken you up on it had my g/f not been in town.

:snky:

you have a VAG tool…LOLOLOLOLOL…sorry Joe

i think i saw it today no?

not unless you drove by my house.

well he is stalking you

tis true, well then i saw another nagaro blue S4 going the other way on the 33 with tints and exhaust…

Any update on what went wrong?

i swear i dind’t rev the shit out of my car at you joe…hehe glad we could lighten the mood. i know the feeling of bad things happening on the thruway. see my new post in off topic in about 5 minutes.

yeah, it is kinda my own fault. i may or may not have been running 28 psi.

not looking forward to your post…

updates.

its def not an ic hose, they are on there nice and tight. throttle body looks good on quick visual. bipipe is in tact. manifold is tight. without taking anything totally apart (i didnt have time before leaving to go out of town this weekend), i am pretty well stumped without my laptop to check codes. thats going to have to wait so all i have for updates is that there is no good news yet. well unless you count lafengas and i building some sick pimp intercoolers that hold up to boost.

Um. Symptoms?

yeah this is pretty much the least informative thread ever