You snooze, You lose

uses a SPEC clutch so it will break. lol

fucking awesome

You know the dude in the miata can hear that shit coming “fuuuuu…”

Dahlbachs golf used an AAN five cylinder, destroked for revs but still making 900-1000AWHP, in front coupled to an audi IMSA gto quattro gearbox and drivetrain.

yes i realize this but…i mean they did it all first no? i mean this is nothing new at all. ive seen plenty of mid/rear mounted VR6 turbos. im not taking away from this at all because its certainly sick and well engineered, just saying.

its not a VR6. its basically an APB(2.7TT S4) but at 3.0 liters displacement. V6, 1 big turbo.

thank brett

:facepalm

then what are you trying to get at? you mentioned youve “seen” mid mounted VR cars, and its nothing special. this ISNT A VR6 CAR, nor is it a clone, or an attempted clone of Hans Dahlbacks RSi Golf.

Amazing stuff…

the idea of a mid mounted engine in a golf chassis isnt anything new. again, taking nothing from the build bc its certrainly sick but companies have been doing this awhile now.

now thats some inspiration right there.

This picture cracks me up though:

kick ass car! i wish i could use this motor in my piggy

… You can. It’s your motor bored and/or stroked.

theres a LOOOOOOT of work put into that motor. WAY more than what i know. i’d be completely set with something like the APR stage 3 setup. I dont need more in a daily.