You thought your car was low? it isnt.

nobody cares if you have some big lip that gives you no front bumper clearance but you still have a 2 finger gap in the wheel wells and it strikes you you dont have enough and your car is a 4x4 ready to go mudding. its all about -2 finger gap on 15s in teh caboose.

The new d2 coilover shock design (from bings warrenty) allows you to properly lower the rear to this height, and im running 1/4 inch of preload. OMGBBQ

its so low that my sway bar, floor, subframe and frame scrape sometimes…

NOT LOW ENOUGH

Um, are those 205/50s? :hsugh:

Kinda defeats the purpose of looking cool :o

there 195/60s ricerrrr

there my drag tires, motomaster lxr aka woodbridge dragradials

if you wana give me 2g for respectable wheels go ahead and i will gladly satisfy you.

So how much, in inches, has your car come down in total? Any/a lot of tire scraping?

Haha Motomasters - the perfect buuurn tires.

They just look really small, that’s all. Don’t have to spend 2gs to get cool wheels 8)

its probobally lowerd 5-6" in the back from stock right now

the bottom of my canister is 4" off the ground im raising it back up because stuff is gona break i just posted pics so you guys would see what the new d2s are capable of

suprisingly it isnt that bad to drive i have no rubbing at all

49" - 6" = 43" = approx. Lamborghini Diablo height = nice. 8)

They just look really small, that’s all. Don’t have to spend 2gs to get cool wheels 8)[/quote]

thats because there compleatly bald :smiley: gehehehe

Need shots from further back to appreciate the look.

being sooper low isnt that cool.

i have a healthy wheel gap up front because my wheels come out beyond the fender…lol

Chris corner-weighted my car at the college last night, it doesnt sit crazy low, and he wasnt able to get it exact, but whatever… serves more of a purpose than scraping frame

ya its really ugly that low i dont suggest you do it, and i wouldnt be supprised if you drove like that for a few weeks if you would break alot of stuff not to mention the amount of - camber is just awefull looking im raising it up to 0.5 finger gap its -2 right now

try it with 9.5 & 10" wide rims, then I’ll be impressed…

looks goofy i don;t like it! :shock:

sigh
stupid ricer. :roll:

:lol:

is that suppose to be cool?

http://kimsal.com/rabbit_pancake.jpg

I’ll be honest… I don’t like it, but then its your car so my opinion should not matter.

I don’t think he even did it b/c he likes it, from what he said, it sounded like he did it for kicks, kinda like just to see. Personally though, I hate it when people tuck the tires in the wheel wells…

exacally

ITS UGLY DONT DO IT

fair enough… all power to you.
but a little bit of the well under the fenders is nice… just not to the extreme