You wont be seeing me around much

State police, forest rangers seize marijuana plants growing in Chautauqua County

The State Police and State Forest Rangers seized 58 marijuana plants Thursday as part of their continuing "marijuana eradication" detail in Chautauqua County.

Authorities seized the plants in an area near Oak Hill Road in the Town of Carroll. Officials estimated the street value of these plants at approximately $116,000.
No arrests were made, but the investigation is continuing.
State Police said similar seizures will continue over the next several weeks. Anyone with information on illegal marijuana-growing operations is asked to call the State Police at 665-3113.

it is growing like crazy down by me

Hahahahaha, that’s home. Hope it isn’t anyone I know…

i know if i wanted to, at my cabin i could get away with it so easy, 40 acres, all prime growing and DEC friends :slight_smile:

where do you live? I’m sure we (not I) can take care of that for you :smiley:

yeah man where is this east otto?

lol

Road trip to east otto

Bah … 58 plants … not even gonna get jail time … just a slap on the wrist …

99+ plants for some man lovin

Sounds like it was on state land, so no one was actually caught. They might track down who took care of the plants or was selling the shit…but it doesn’t sound like they can pin the plants on anyone right now.

yeah, and no intent to sell either.

plants?!?! what weed plants :io:

Who’s to say someone planted it. The shit does grow in the ground, you know :wink:

My friends pop used to toss his seeds out of his window and they would grow on the side of his house. Shit will grow anywhere. For all anyone knows, some kids could have dumped the seeds right there from the schwag they just bought and a few years later in an area that no one really goes near…

I love how they spend all this money on stopping people growing weed.

They should be in the trenches in buffalo, north tonawanda, niagara falls getting the meth labs and fuckers selling crack.

meth is’nt bad here (yet).

The state troopers use a heat camera and fly over wooded areas, apparently marijuana plants have a specific heat signature. Then they come in and remove it.

lol I wouldnt have pictured you for a stoner mang, shows how much I know

???

NY National Guard flys OH-58’s from a specific drug unit called RAID, that does nothing buy fly around during the day looking for plants (VERY!! easy to spot from the sky after you do it for a while) and at night old Mary Jane kicks off some very interesting UV reflections from its oily leaf.

If your gronna grow it, indoors is the way to go, and a friend of mine has gotten stupid rich selling the stuff to do it in niagara falls.

Which is why they should crush that shit now.

…and…

:word:

hydroponics maaaaaaaaannnn…