Your Closet

I was cleaning out my closet (no relation to eminem) and found some clothes from my freshman year of high school… Consisting of Dragon Ball Z T-Shirts…

Whats the oldest thing in your closet that used to be the shit?

my hetersexuality

I go through my close and replace all almost once a year, I think I have a problem :frowning:

An old simpsons shirt that has Bart saying “Cool your jets dude.”

my old Syracuse Basketball Jersey

haha. i just threw out about 20 old ass ICP shirts. They were my brother’s though. He even had an ICP tatoo, that is now covered up with a danzig tatoo. I also have a white zombie hockey jersey and some forestel jeans :puke:

i clean the closet every 6 months… all my stuff is new. :wink:
actually, i’m refusing to throw away this dress i got from 6th grade. it’s hawt. a little short now, but i will wear it again someday.

or give it to my kids. which ever. i am keeping it forever.

got lost in the same pile of refuse that contains your ability to spell?

I have and still wear my black D.A.R.E. t-shirt from 5th grade and my St. John’s basketball practice t-shirt with my number on it from 7th grade.

cross colors jeans? :shrug: :stuck_out_tongue:

I was going to say a pink “bart simpson cowabunga dude” adult xl shirt that is an back when i was in 5th grade some 15 years ago. many metallica and slayer shirts still linger the bottom of the dresser drawer too. im sure every one has that “silver-super bowl 25” Bills vs.Giants grey sweatshirt from the first bills super bowl in there too. the one with the two helmets about to collide.

a bubble vest…remember when those were cool?

an orange one lol

A keyboard. I hate the sound of electronic pianos now. Horrid.

Well, in my closet is a Leather jacket I bought in 1978.
It is older than all of you and still in style… lol

damn. ive been skateboarding since i was 8. all my old clothes are still awesome. i have some really cool skate t shirts from back in the day, like a Silver Star shirt (skate company thats long out of business) with the whole team listed on the sleeve.

baggy clothes used to be the shit, now my clothes are a lot tighter. but what was baggy on me then fits me perfect now. half the t-shirts i wear are over 10 years old

my momma is a fabric arts professor, made me do my laundry proper (no dryer, wash inside out if it has screen print, etc) so my shit is all still mint

i had a pair of green boss jeans, and a pair of super weird blue boss jeans.

Silk shirts also, i used to be the shit.

Am I the only one so hard on clothes that nothing makes it past 3 years old before I have no choice but to turn it into shop rags?

see my previous post, nothing of mine makes it past one year, except maybe some jeans that are completely destroyed

i have a few dale earnheardt “intiminator” shirts
Was a huigge nascar fan.
I also have 2 Chevy like a rock hats…hahaha

I’ve got a mint 103.3 The Edge “driving fear into Buffalo” Aussie-T shirt. It was too big then and it still is now, so it just sits there next to all the other huge brand new shirts. I have the Edge hat too.