your verizon upgrade

Looking at a Nokia 928. It’s free for upgrades right now on VZW.com.

I’ll pay your $30 upgrade fee on your mom/dads line on your family share account that they never use because they refuse to use anything but a flip phone.

I’ll also pay you $200 cash money for the phone/ what comes with it. For those of you keeping count, thats $230.

Note: there is a specific way this needs to be done in order not to be charged a fee for removing the phone from your line, so fair warning, dont do this till you talk to me. It’s not fraud or anything shady, so worry not you fine upstanding citizens.

-Jeff

I’m pretty sure I have an upgrade available, hopefully wouldn’t get rid of the unlimited data?

If you use the free upgrade, I believe you have to sign a new contract, which may get rid of your unlimited data.

That being said, I still have not upgraded my phone, and am looking at them now. May consider doing this for you since I don’t need anything special for a phone.

I hear that the OP can get anyone unlimited data on Verizon. All you have to do is send him a PM.

SIQQQ! Will shoot a PM now! You can definitely take my upgrade then.

LOL you are quite the jokester this week sir.

If I recall, he no longer works for Verizion or a Verizon Affiliate, so not sure if that’s true anymore. If it is, I’m interested as well.

Yes. despite what EVERYONE at a store tells you about it being gone, what EVERYONE at customer service tells you about it being gone, little old me can get you your unlimited data back. I charge $100 /account, up front, and offer no refunds.

if you currently have a smartphone with unlimited data, and upgrade to this, you lose unlimited data. this is why i suggest doing it on a line that you might use for your parents, or a spare phone for the kids if they are too young to have their own, or any number of other reasons.

:ham:

http://s18.postimg.org/5uclwgdyh/msg.jpg

meet me at the walmart on transit, I only accept $20 bills. I’ll be there at 3 pm today. I’ll give you a note with the secret code to give to the store. Ask for “the Jack Johnson special over easy” and hand the rep the note. There will be a super secret code on it, do not lose it, as its only good once.

It will look something like this

embedded in it will be an invisible ink message that only the rep will be able to uncode.

once you do this, you will have unlimited data forever and ever and ever. even if you switch carriers. even if you cancel service.

LOL

Man, I was totally there today. where was everyone?

still lookin for someones upgrade to buy as well. $230 cash or 2 super secret unlimited data codes, whichever you prefer.

Sorry to fuck up your thread dude… I didn’t think people would be so gullible.

:fu:

Geehee you had me convinced, I should have known better

:ham: (can’t make that big enough lol)

Apparently I need a font for this.

gullible4data

just ran the numbers. Even with my basic plan, if I upgrade to the share everything basic plan, the price goes up $10/month from what I have now.

If you have an unlimited plan you can transfer your upgrade to someone else and have them get the phone. Don’t let them activate it, just take the new phone and have Verizon switch that phone onto your account. Win win.

bump! Someone sell me their upgrade that their parents aren’t using!

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Looks like I have another taker!!! I should charge more than $100 for this service I guess!!

http://s7.postimg.org/4u9rp374b/customlt1.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

i wonder how long this will go on for…

http://s11.postimg.org/duwlnq8z7/customlt1_2.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

aww he caught on after that. bummer.

Friday bump!