Z Guys?

Hey haven’t posted in a while. Are any of the Z guys/girls still on the road, or is everyone stored/building for the winter months? End of season Z meet?

Respond to thread,
J.

mine is stillll on the road…kinda haha

I guess this would be a good time to introduce myself. my name is Sunny (dont worry shorteaz ur still the only girl:R ) and i’ve got a 92 Z, sadly na and auto but still had alot of fun driving this beast. just got it this summer.

mines still on the road and i’m drivin it everyday from t.o. to hamilton and back till end of november so i’ll be at the meet and hope to see you guys there.

i usually drive my z up to literally the day before a major snow fall … so well into december if not january of next year.

+1… Still driving!:drivin :slight_smile:

haha its all good i dont worry…haha goo n/a!! …mine was auto up until last month…so theyre still fun whether theyre auto or not

+1 still driving… not for long.

I’m driving mine still and I’ll be pushing it all through the winter like last year. I’m starting a new job in a couple weeks though so I can leave it at home most of the time because the workplace is so close.
I may do some work to it over the winter. I enjoy driving it right now but I may pull the plenum for some 740cc or 850cc injectors, porting of the intake manifold, change to the detonation sensor, Dual Intake + Dual MAF, Larger Intercoolers, upping the boost and installing a remapped ECU.

I took a contract job out West, so put mine away for winter a month ago (91 ZX-White). My son put his (90 ZX-Orange) up on the blocks today.