Z spotted

Hey, saw a black (i believe NA) convertible @ malver mall around 11:00pm today going south on neilson. It also had corvete style taillights.

Any one here?

WTF? corvette style taillights? Care to elaborate more on this? Never heard of anything like that

circular lights/ some sort of cap or trim that goes ontop

Those are disgusting.
Real or nothing in my opinion.

There’s one company in Austrailia that makes a nice set. They have a mean candy apple/burgandy red widebody Z32. I’ll post pics later when I get off of work.

was the tail lights like this?

http://www.slickcar.com/products/350Z.jpg

Rich, I think he’s talking about 300zx not 350z.

Could they be skyline tails made to fit?

no he said it was a convertible.

everytime someone buys those taillights god kills a kitten.

the 300zx does come in a convertable

seriois? wow just when i thought it couldn’t get any uglier …

^^^ LMAO

^^^ where do you get those icons of cars?

this is not ^^^ thread

MikeP posted a link about the car icon somewhere, go search n00b!

ok, so these are the ugly “ferrari style” lights that I think bountywolf probably saw.

And these are the nice ones that I prefer. They are led tails and can add a very classy touch to the car if done correctly.

As for you Rabbit… Where’s your car again??? I’m not talking about the Neon.
I can’t remember. What about JnF??? Or is it Finch and Jane??
Can you even park a 300 where you are now without getting it stolen?

umm i think those look to small for the 300 … ITS Finch and Jane and its NOT that BAD.

I think if the lights were a little bigger it would detract from the overall appearance of the back of the car.
If you look at most Ferraris or Lamborghinis they follow the same principal.
Plus you’re kind of restricted by the overall height of the stock frame. You can get away with it if you’re interested in cutting into the body.

yeah ur right … maby if they were spaced out a bit more?

This is my opinion, but if it were spaced more to the centre then looking at it would give it a “googley eyed” appearance.
Almost like when someone is looking at you with crossed eyes.

im not talking about much , but like if the lights on the inside where just like an inch - inch an a half further way from the lights on the outside.

Hmm. that Z looks interesting

But the guy i saw had tails like this one

http://www.uniqueautosports.com/pricelists/General/300ZX%20parts/zedferrarilights.jpg