Z > srt-4

So i took the Z for an inspection today and had my new tires put on as well. On the way back on road xxx the blue srt-4 that had been following me moves into the lane next to me at a red light. i think nothing of it. light turns green, he launches. im like what the hell ill play. I take off, hit full boost in 1st and tires start spinning. go to 2nd tires grab i pull right by him and by the time i hit 3rd i have like 3-4 lengths and i slow down. i cant wait for the new turbos to go on.

:tup: nice kill…

good job, does this srt4 have a carbon fibre hood that looks like the factory hood?

no looked to be stock

nice kill

nice kill. SRT-4 is no match one that second turbo starts spoolin’ :tup:

what do you mean second turbo? its a TWIN

oh yea i wanna run you this year too…for fun

have to mention, and that’s with your totally shot turbos…just for more spite of the SRT-4 lol

:tup: nice kill…

lol, he doesn’t drive a Supra :wink:

The Z motor is like 2 independent 3-Cylinder motors. Each has it’s own throttle body, turbo, intercooler and completely separate exhaust.

you are the biggest Z32 nerd ever…

:tup:

I seriously doubt he has “totally shot turbos.” The srt is by no means slow, and for a 3600 lb. z to beat it would require something more than totally blown turbos.

we need to meet up one of these days again after were both done at work :slight_smile:

you should hear them scream under boost. they may not be totally blown but damn close.

woody im down for a little drive whenever…you have my #

Maybe they are dying, but they still make boost ok obviously :slight_smile:

nice work eric :tup:

there is alot of funny things in this thread and they are all 300zx related

lol at k cuv’s sig

I saw it yesturday and loved it.

There are two SRT-4s in lancaster a red one and a blue one, I swear they love to waste gas cause all they do is drive around. I think they’re both pretty much stock. I think the blue one has mad :pimp: mods like a louder BOV or some ish.

Thats pretty cool. I didnt know that.