Z vs. 335i

I’m actually not sure who won, lol.

Black 4 door 335i with dark tinted windows. I thought it was @DrDoS at first, but it definitely wasn’t. At least he wasn’t driving it. I think it had a front mount?

40 roll, I spin through top of 3rd (which I thought was odd until I noticed my tires are nearly bald when I got home, woops!) then catch traction, start to reel him in, and pass. I call this my @1QIKZ style take down :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if he let off before I passed or not.

Gave him the :tup: and he complimented my car as well.

Another happy Z story. Let the season begin.

Drdos has street ET’s on the back, dead give away of awesomeness lol

Sent from my iPhone 5

what was that about an inspection today?

Yeah I’m not sure if that’s going to happen, unless the tread depth is taken from the far outside of the tire, lol.

If you won it wasnt DoS unless you had a really sneaky winter

Dos is still king of these streetz

It definitely wasn’t him, lol. it may have been this kid Trent who also has a 335i black with tints.

“DrDoS” doesn’t have tints, has semi-slicks on the rear, a FMIC you can’t really “see” from the outside, and an obnoxious exhaust. Also a large hp # that I don’t think you’d be able to pass on a 40 roll unless you’ve had a reallll sneaky winter. He also has a custom plate now.

still, a 335i is a good kill.

Trent’s 335i is out of commission, so it was not him. Was it pre or post lci?

BBS LM rep wheels on the 335i?

X…

http://www.nyspeed.com/pictures/drdos.jpg

• Updated - - -

Pre I think. The headlight color looked a little different too.

No idea.

He was definitely a younger guy.

I mean there are a few 4dr 335’s on UB campus Black with tints + exhausts, rims, etc…could have been a random highway encounter with one of them.