Z0 sick

i should be in orlando in a month or two :slight_smile: for good :slight_smile:

fuelslut.com

been a member of that board for years…

I got the luxury of driving a stock one and that was more than enough.:burnout:

so the video is where?

i see a :ban; for whitey
:ban: :ban: :ban:

i fucking hate Florida. muggy weather and old people ftl. Unless we’re talking baller status FL, then I could live with that. South beach/naples/Jupiter/etc.

not sure how that applies…the 240 ain’t no winter treat :wink: j/k

it also costs about 1/3 of the z06. its tough to justify droppin z06-type loot on a ride that sits in the garage for over half the year. id feel much more comfortable blowing that type of cash if i lived somewhere where i could get more use out of the car.

car payments in the winter on a car you can’t drive FTL!

why couldn’t you?

salt shits up cars and i probly wouldnt drive an 08 z06 in those conditions, considering i never drove my c4 vette or ws6 in winter or rain. lol

trying to preserve that fresh turd smell or something?

If I could buy a Z06 straight cash then maybe i would think about it. It would kill me to pay for something in the winter that I really can’t touch. Beside some jealous fuck in Pgh would probably just kick in my quarter on the vette. Overall just not worth it.

I will post the vids once I get home. I am sitting in Orlando airport now waiting for my plane to board. Probably sometime this weekend.

hurry back, Hallock is sitting in your seat.

did you wreck your 350z last nite?

'06-08s all make the same power, same LS7. 550RWHP isn’t too shabby for bolt-ons and a cam. What did you expect? I believe LG made over 600RWHP with bolt-ons and a giagantor cam (stock heads) but even his posts about it said it wasn’t the street-friendliest. Here’s a 581RWHP stock head setup: Z06 **Video & Sound Clip LG Motorsports G7-XX Cam, with LG Headers** - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion LG says it’s pretty DD-able.

Anyway, I still say 550RWHP is about typical for a cammed and LTed C6Z. More is always possible, but a cam that gives 550RWHP should be extremely drivable.

Whitey, just sack up and get a C6Z. There were few improvements from 06-07-08 and you see some really reasonably priced '06s now.

-TJ

here is the “cheapest” one within 500 miles of my zip…$55K

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=238231485&dealer_id=52093536&car_year=2006&num_records=25&model=CORV&systime=&make2=&start_year=2006&engine=&keywordsrep=122048054&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=ejA2&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=CHEV&color=&keywords_display=z06&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceASC&address=15236&advanced=y&end_year=2006&transmission=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=409

nope…

I just got tint on mine 2 weeks ago…there is another orange one in cranberry w/ tint i see all the time. Mine is sitting purdddy in the parking lot here at work :wink:

…and what do u have thats nice , fast, cool etc?

anyways, not to mention the roads around here are so shitty. i scrape my damn cobalt SS on a daily basis at some point. so its def tough havin a high-dollar sports car here.

if i moved to somewhere like NC or osmehting like that, i’d DD the nicest vette i could afford (more than likely a c5Z) and get a super cheap 2wd truck to haul my bikes.

I’ll have something or another in a few months. C5 perhaps? :eek3: