Z06 BUILD DONE!!??....

Bust my balls all ya want , it my call cause I was trying to save eman as much money as I could cause little surprises kept coming out .

there is no just straight up trades lol and i dont have any more coin right now for this car

its a wear item for sure.

[ame]http://youtu.be/eVvRXusZMeI[/ame]

6 rib, i should be fine

This thing gonna make an appearance at work?

please show me the data. i know some jet engines use centrifugal…

from my understanding all superchargers have pros and cons. each one is designed for a purpose.

at low rotational speeds your centrifugal supercharger is not efficient. but as soon as you get enough rpm then it becomes more efficient. but usually you slip more at higher speeds. so thats a flaw your have exp with.

usually people opt for supercharger for power under the curve. but i guess some choose it for easy installs. easiest one to install is a centrifugal. unless yours came charged factory.

if you design a centrifugal to build boost at low rpm then at high rpm itll make too much boost. causing problems… thats why turbos have a waste gate to control the boost by letting the air go past the turbine. with a belt and a drive system is hard to do this. if you had a transmission in the charger it would be amazing. it could spool with lil rpm and build safe boost at high rpm.

with a roots blower its more constant throughout the entire rpm range. the power under the curve is better.

saying one is better than another is personal. unless you can support your answer. each one is good for its intended use.

but for low rpm power the centrifugal is not the professionals choice. its used more by do it yourselfers and people who want a easy install for vechile applications

Cant wait to see this finished my brother!!!

Heat. Centrifugal will not heat up like roots or the other. There for more efficient.

and packaging too, right? Easier to fit under the hood.

I wouldve gone with turbos if it were mine though.

I think a centri was the perfect choice for this car BTW. you dont have to change any intake or exhaust manifolds either. thats why they are so popular. a centi blower will give you a similar shaped power curve compared to stock, only it will be much much higher. this thing will fly.

Thanks man. How’s your pile btw???

Its pretty good. I drive it every chance I get. Once I get some things taken care of Ill start to work on it again. I have a few things lined up. Hopefully Ill get to the drag strip in the fall.

^thats something to look forward to…

^ It is lol…

720whp 670 wtq. Belt slips after 8psi. For now that’s it until I direct drive it. I’m happy. Big thanks to meat paws and tony.

badass, sick numbers.

awesome congrats

big cubes big power low boost good job. what comp is the motor?

9.5 -1 comp ratio , this motor on a d/d setup with about 14 lbs or so would make stupidddd power . But being on a 6rib and stock trans / rear end this is about as much as I would go .

Awesome dude!

This by far was one of the most enjoyable builds I have done , after all the dumb b.s it put us thru all and all I loved building this one