Z06 sequential

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUSPwmN9MWE”]YouTube - LG Motorsports Corvette Z06 EMCO Sequential Transmission 1/4 Mile[/ame]

7k launch…thats sweet :cool:

very nice

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz0YrnIUZqA&feature=channel”]YouTube - Corvette Sequential transmission LG Motorsports dyno EMCO[/ame]

im supposed to be impressed? :confused:

darkstar needs

Pretty sick, too bad I would rather see that thing suited up for road racing. Sweet to see that"underpowered pig that couldn’t get out of its own way" running 11’s.

yeah i wonder what is done with that. if its that stage III kit from some company i think.

i need that in my car

Automatic Corvette??? Fucking gay!!!

totally… chirping each gear change on your way to mcdonalds is so 1972

:kekegay:

Launching and shifting off the limiter! Of course, he’s shifting off the limiter out of necessity. It’s running a stock PCM and there is no provision for spark-cut actuated by the sensor in the shifter handle. Notice how early/hard he preloads the shifter? He’s basically loading up the dog rings and when the engine stutters on the limiter it shifts.

Not so much in the 1/4 times, though they’re not bad for an internally stock C6Z, but I think ranger went that fast literally stock, maybe even on stock tires. Though if you look at the temp/DA it’s pretty damn good.

It will get road course use, it is LG after all (of Corvette racing fame, g00g it). Though that car is his DD more than anything. I think he’s sort of using it as a test-bed for that trans in a true-street 'vette. His post of the vid on corvetteforum he said he basically took it to the strip for shits 'n giggles. It is a road course gear box.

The '10 Camaro is LG’s also, obviously modded but I forget if it’s H/C/I or SC.

If you think that’s an Auto then go ahead and just give me your 'vette keys now.

Watch the tach on the in-car runs, look how that trans keeps it in the powerband. Cool and all for drag racing but super duper fucking hot for road course. Too bad the trans runs ~$20k.

-TJ