z32 fronts and rotors over ebay

so i got these over ebay, what do you guys think? i’ve shipped it over to my cousins place in the states, so he’ll be coming down in a few months. I’m not in rush to get them on since my car is still stored and i really don’t need all that stopping power as the engine is still stock.

what do you guys think of the price that i got them for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-300ZX-Z32-TT-4-PISTON-CALIPERS-ALUMINUM-S13-S14-30MM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33563QQitemZ220089411730QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Good stuff.
Now just get some Z33 rotors and the brake adapters so you can have the bigger brakes and you’re laughing. Stainless Steel brake lines work well too.
Of course that would take place after your engine is modified.

yeah… hopefully the engine will come by this summer, then i’ll be bawlin for sure

Good stuff. Keep us posted

nice find , i have a irrational phobia of not buying used breaks online in case they might be ceased or sumfin to the same effect

:S ,

yeah i’m kind of skeptical as well, but for 30mm calipers and rotors at that price,i couldn’t resist, don’t you think??? and i also figure if you buy it from someone from the forum its ALMOST the same thing.

oh no i agree with u , ud be stupid to not get em.