z32 rear brake install

i have my rear assemblies comin in shortly and i’d like to complete my brake swap. Basically the MC and rear brake assembly etc on my s14. anyone do this before or willing to lend a helping hand? pizza and beer! im located in markham. willing to travel to wherever for help.

By Rear Z32 Brake install I’m assuming you have the Ebrake Setup and thats mostly what your concern is ? I’m assuming your S14 is 5 bolt ready as well so you dont need the hubs from the assembly etc…

Its pretty simple thou

• remove the 4 bolts @ the rear of the spindle (holding in the wheel bearing/hub) pound out the hub/bearing

• remove the big nut on the rear of the Spindle (holding the Ebrake Assembly to the Spindle)

Then do the same to your S14 Spindle and put the Z32 Backing Plate/Ebrake Assembly on.

You can use the Z32 Spindle “if you have the Struts”

The Backing Plate/Splash Guard may require slight trimming @ the bottom to clear the lower Ball Joint as the Plate is much larger then the Stocker…

It will probably take you more time to remove your Spindles from the car then it will to Remove the crap from the Z32 Spindle and swap it over to the S14 Spindle

everything you need is here thou http://importnut.net/300zxbrakeswap.htm#rearbrake

yah i read all that. but i also need to bleed and install mc etc… just hopin that someone whos done it before could be there to lend a hand… spilners shop? anyone? i’d like to get it done this saturday.

You can use the Z32 Spindle “if you have the Struts”

…Actually you can’t he has a s14 … z shock can only be used on s13 or similar…

and i’ve done it all… so if you need someone with the right info i can prolly make it out to help pm me if u want…