ZDayz 2006 (Nissan/Datsun Z Cars)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/avatars%20and%20sigs/zdayzsig5hv.jpg

If this should be in the import section, please feel free to move it mods :smiley:

www.zdayzevents.com Turn up you sound for the twisties video and the TT 350Z :vroom:

Where: Tail of the Dragon Deals Gap, NC…

The Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, with 318 curves in 11 miles, is America ’s number one motorcycle and sports car road.

When: May 19-21, 2006

53 days and counting! :blue: :blue: :blue:

I am leaving on Wednesday, the 17th, returning on Sunday the 21st… If anyone is interested in caravaning let me know.

Call and make reservations soon if you are interested, most of the cabins are sold out (Fontana Village Resort, info on zdayzevents website) there may be rooms in the next town over. Or there is the houseboat …or camping lol :slight_smile:

i will have a Z then. but a Z28 that is. and ill be down there the 5th-15th. im coming home that monday. so i will just be missing you.

im still jobless and poor :frowning:

:sadwavey:

The event was a great success. We had 402 registrants, 247 Z Cars (a few G cars too, G35’s are the 350Z’s sister car VQ35DE). Every generation Z was represented!!! Out of the 247 cars, we had 142 enter the show (peoples choice). It was at least 2x as big as ZDayz last year.

I started out Wed driving to Columbus to meets the guys from the ZROC club (4 more Z’s with me)…got pulled on the way to Lexington, KY but didn’t get a ticket (I hate bringing up the rear for this reason alone!) In Lexington, KY we met up w/ 6 more cars coming from MN, WI and Chicago. Total 11 cars in the caravan. It took me 14 hours total (with the stops) to get down there.

By the time we entered “The Dragon” it was dark, the road was wet and it was foggy :eek: VERY scarey drive in the dark…but we made it.

Spent Wed and thursday partying our asses off and setting up for the event (I was on the Staff so I worked my butt off) Somehow on those two nights, my cabin (the ZChickz cabin) turned into party central!~ First time ever that security had to come break it up (at 430 in the am lol)

We had various activities to attend, a Crawford Performance tech session, Goodyear tech sesion, Z1 performance tech session, Hotchkis tech session, and the Detailing how to session were the car related things that we had goin on. Then we had “Texas Hold EM” on Friday night, a scavenger hunt the entire weekend, and “RC Car races” on Sat night. Of course banquet dinners both Fri and Sat night, sat night the raffle drawings and the awards ceremony…What a blast. I highly recommend any Z car enthusiast make plans for next year!~

I am tired as hell! Long weekend but well worth it!

And if you ever had any question on whether you should make the 1200 mile round trip to the Tail of the Dragon…dooooooooooooooo it!!!

We did lose one Z car on Wednesday afternoon, kid had his dad’s 350Z, goosed it too much round a curve, got the rear end loose, hit a rock and flipped it down into a ravine…Kid walked away…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/ZDayz%2006/Gerry.jpg

One 300ZX ragtop went down a ravine, but it was not that bad, just damage to the front corner panel and wing ripped off. One of the Elise’s that came down did a 360 hit a rock and was lucky not to go down the hill…:eek:

Hopefully my 280Z will be ready to do that next year.

nice,poor kid

poor Z :sadwavey:

i would rather go fishing in that big ass lake instead of seeing some underpowered nissans

I would rather little 20 year old boys keep their smart mouths shut if they have nothing nice to say :weak: You have no clue what the hell you are talking about…:finger2: There were PLENTY of Z’s there that could whip your aZZ on the 1/4…:mullet:

:owned:x2 pms??? jinxy?

LOL no pms, tired as hell and little comments are annoying me :slight_smile:

when you are partying 4 nights in a row till 4 am…how can you not be wiped out when you get back home…:smiley:

bummer my nissan is a SX. that looks like a great time.good to see you and your car made it back in one piece.

that blows about that Z< im sure his dad was really happy for that phone call

I told some of the SX guys to bring it on next year! It’s hella fun, you’d fit right in… We had a couple of elise’s show and a vette or three…

His dad was there with him. Kid took the Z out solo… 21 yo… Comes back in cop car w/o Z. Had to go rent a car to get back home…very very lucky he didn’t get a scratch on him…

this is the internet which means im just talking shit for fun calm down:cuddle: i actually like your car alot especially that color

ez on the lady son!:slight_smile:

:3some: :mullet: :bowdown: