Zeedeveel's Wagon

welcome! def a wagon fan. stop sign is awesome.

welcome

Welcome dude! More guys not afraid of a lil friendly cup check here or there on Shift is a good thing.

stick around would ya!

Devin has been buying parts for a 6 speed swap stay tuned…

i’m gonna buy everything except for the tranny for now(drive shaft, stubs, axles, dccd controller, 3.90 ring and pinion). then i’ll just wait until she pops and buy an 07 sti trans from capitaland.

sti wagon…neat

Welcome to shift:ohnoes:ohnoes You forgot to mention your stooper suhhweet 35% tintz yo! BTW, you might not be happy with the 07 tranny. I’m staying away from one. The center diffs in them are known to be weak and explode. Your car is an autox car, 04-06 gearing is much better for autocross and road racing than the taller 07 gearing. Just some food for thought:dunno

Yeah try to get an 04 tranny and rear diff. From what I remember, they had the best differentials (AP Racing SureTrac).

I’m gonna buy a V7 JDM transmission swap for the car tomorrow morning. This swap will also include brembos.

Suhweet

Search the part number and make sure it has a front lsd. Some models had an open front diff and those are no fun.

yea i hope it has the suretrac front lsd. when he calls tomorrow im gonna ask for the part number and compare it to this list:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1225160&highlight=master+decoder+ring

Welcome to shift! Nice car, and thats the most best use of a stop sign i’ve seen in some time.

Wow nice wagon. Love the autox stuff. mad props

just bought a V8 full transmission swap because the V7 didn’t have a front lsd. So now ill have the DCCD switch. hopefully ill have it by next week!

awwww yeahhhhh. Good thing you checked lol.

transmission, misc. parts and brembos arrived today!!

just bought a DCCDpro universal controller to control the center diff. Got the stock STI center diff thumb wheel along with the auto/manual switch. i’m also picking up a set of 04 sti gold bbs rims on friday. stock sti 6spd shift knob comes in tomorrow.

still to buy:

-sedan lower control arms for the front and sedan lateral links for the rear (wrx wagons are narrower), so i can use the sti axles which are way beefier than the wrx axles
-hubcentric spacers (5mm should do it), longer studs and new lug nuts so my enkeis will clear the brembos
-used pads and rotors for brembos (hopefully from byron)

also have to roll the fenders front and rear (a slight pull may need to be done also)

i should probably put this shit in the build thread, butt fuck it

I almost had one of those last week. Someone wanted to trade me an 02 red one for my 97 wrangler I said No

Welcome brother