ZEXaccord's 1998 Honda Accord Turbo - Lots 'o pics ;)

damn you got enough nos in there to blow your self up HAHAHAHA. Looks good. cant wait till julie gets a shot at it where going back to the shop next week.

tuned yet?

its going on monday night/tuesday for a tune. She is ready for it. I really took my time on this so hopefully all goes smooth. Been driving it around on stock ecu/injectors and feels strong and tight.

:beer:

[QUOTE=fmfkid250;572827][/QUOTE]

I dropped it off at Hybrid this morning…sshould be either blown up or tuned by early next week.

hahaha. well at least you got the right attitude going in with it!

lol

x2!

update… car made 315whp/345Wtq at 16psi tuned by Jay at Hybrid of course! Of course we got greedy and turned it up to 21ish PSI. I have a few more goodies coming soon such as the intercooler sprayer ect… I’m gonna hit the dyno one more time on this setup…Shooting for 350-360WHP…Really not bad for a SOHC 4 banger. :slight_smile: I would REALLY like to buddy up with someone this summer and hit a Flatout day or two at Beaverun…Eric? I am still waiting on some bigger brakes, but that should be done soon .

good job killa

sounds sweet man. any chance you wanna meet up and let me check it out? I’m in 7 fields aka cranberry

sounds sweeet

good job

what did it make at 21psi??? that is the chinese ebay turbo correct? man, honda making torque… wtf is up with that :bigthumb:

In the next few weeks or more i’m planning on going to a Flat out with at least 2 other people. Maybe we could come up with a date once everyones buggys are ready to go!

nice…as long as you can do my valve seals by then! :slight_smile:

not a problem brother