Zong

apparently Zong is in the hospital right now?

what happened?

He got hit by a car on his bike. That’s all that I know, via FB.

Get well soon zg.

pmed.

From what I’ve heard he was hit while riding his bicycle and has a head injury serious enough that he is still there being cared for. I won’t say anything more as I don’t want to mislead anyone…

spoke to geoff earlier, it happened in rochester. When we spoke he was in stable condition, and was being watched for swelling in his brain.

jesus…

really hope dude gets better… and fast.

that’s not cool at all, someone post good news about him soon.

Get well Zong. :frowning:

What’s with all these accidents lately…Not good.

Hope you he gets better soon!

Said a prayer for you even though the prognosis looks good Zong. Get moar better.

You’re telling me. My wife and I get rear ended HARD yesterday. Thank God we were in her Durango and not anything of mine. Lucky for the guy too my son wasn’t in the car.

Shit, I’m glad to hear he is ok. Get better soon Gu!!!

my friend played drums for him at music is art festivle… hes actualy with him now he told me he is in stable condition just resting and recovering now

I <3 Zong

I can’t stand This sort of stuff. I’m a huge worry wart & I’ve been worrying all day.

I srsly did too. Being someone who both crashed a car this week(admittedly my fault) and is a huge urban bike rider i am deff taking caution. I will be out to see zong soon. :frowning:

Sorry to hear. Get well duder.

Scott and I visited him in Rochester yesterday afternoon.

Here’s what we gathered:

He’s in ‘guarded’ (stable) condition in the ICU, on a respirator and in a medically-induced coma. They’ve got a sensor through his skull to monitor brain swelling. The nurses seemed optimistic that the drugs he’s on are very effective at what they do. He didn’t look too physically injured, save for some scraped knuckles, a possibly broken wrist, and some bruising. He’s a bit swollen around his face, but looks like he’s just resting peacefully for now. Apparently they wake him up every few hours and he’s expectldly out-of-it. We were kicked out for a chest x-ray and decided to head back to buffalo.

I told him wellwishes and love from us back in buffalo, no idea if he heard it or not. Definitely a sobering experience seeing one of your best friends laid up like that, but if there’s anyone physically fit and healthy enough to bounce back from an injury, it’s Zong.

No real details about the accident, his parents were headed back to buffalo to grab supplies when we went.

Prayers out to my man ZG, he’s hands-down one of the smartest, kindest, selfless, talented guys you’ll EVER meet.

I’m doing some of these:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nKa-dM7PvEo/S_rmzs0HXyI/AAAAAAAAEZo/EwdCvCpO_3g/s320/sign+of+the+cross.jpg
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/298374_o.gif

Hang in there Zong.

This is killing me. :frowning:

I’ll be heading out Friday.

Yikes. That sucks.