ZR48 The ZR1 Inspired Boat

:excited Twin 1350hp twin turbo motors

http://www.pier57.com/200444MTIBlueJackson.htm

To the bat cave? :excited:excited

That is awesome!

wow fucking sick, id make it a ttop tho since it is a boat lol n id want it zr1blue, the black is sick but very batmobielish

If i had the money, would 100% buy that. Holy. Moly.

lets go halfsies

In.

$1.7 Million. Awesome. I’ll take 3!!

The interior is sickk

:excited damn

It sure would be a tough decision if I had $1.7 million, between the boat and this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Candy-Cane-Car-Sale-Crazy-Camry-Cane-Car-401-556-8529-Santa-Jealous-/300657738234?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item46009901fa

Sick for what the boat is, but holy fuck im sorry thing is so gaudy

i dont see the point of a boat like this. you can’t race it because it’s definatley not built to any kind of spec class, you cant party on it because 2/3 of it you can’t stand on, nor can you even go fishing out of it because it’s too damn big to fit anywhere that actually has decent fishing.

i guess it’s just built for the “LOOK AT HOW MUCH MONEY I CAN WASTE ON A USELESS OBJECT” factor.

If you have 2 million to buy a boat, you dont need to have a point.

This :rofl

I have a hard time understanding things like this too. Then I realize that there are people out there with so much money they find dumb shit to do with it.

That’s sick.

Nachos, Lemon-heads… My dads boat. :rofl

You could transport a lot of cocaine with that boat.

^ yeah unless you need to make a sharp turn :lol , not having individual control over each prop is stupid as hell, id still take it if it were given to me

Im not sure how from the pictures of the cockpit, but im sure you can control the motors and drives individually… would be stupid if you couldnt… but thats more for docking anyway, you’d never change just one motor speed to turn while at speed. the surface drives pivot for steering and will turn it sharper than you could ever want at high speeds.

it says in the description that the throttle controls both, true you wouldnt need it at speed but have fun trying to dock this thing