Zune lovers.

[quote=“dmoffitt,post:20,topic:39616"”]

be glad to.

zune = turd. brown is the new… join the social… er. nevermind. :deadhorse:

[/quote]

Ugh go hump some more apple products you fucking biter. Had the tables turned and microsoft launched this before the ipod it would be the mp3 player to have. It is a superior product in every sense except for the size but for the larger screen and built in wifi and fm tuner it makes up for it.

^^ but they didn’t, they entered the game 5 years late, with a DRM-crippled player that forces you to use their software.

I like the zune software… and I like the zune hardware. Too bad I can’t use it on linux… or run hacked firmware on it like I do my ipod. :stuck_out_tongue: I hate my ipod but it plays my FLAC so I’m happy :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Jon,post:13,topic:39616"”]

good one for the gym…

www.woot.com

4gb Sansa

Good resale on that too,could get $100 on ebay.

[/quote]

I would agree. i got the woot 2 gig one… with the mini-sd card slot that goes from my MP3 phone to my sansa.

Sansa has Ghey proprietary USB charger cable too. but its not a huge issue. smaller than a NEW nano and easier to use IMO.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:19,topic:39616"”]

i didnt know they had drm free music now! lol shoes how much i have been looking at it. I just wish i could use it as a hard drive again, that stopped working with the new firmware.

[/quote]

you mean microsoft fixed the glitch…

they all have to accept the RIIA about DRM schemes. to get cheap ONLINE music sales.

Anyways, I bought the Zune and got it to work on my Macbook.

I <3 it is basically the same size as the 2nd gen iPod nano. 4gb and I even got it for less than retail somehow at CC through some type of sale they had.

I really dislike the new iPods for numerous reasons (a. they went back to the super easy scratchable backing b. the touch wheel sucks on the nano c. i don’t like the sqaure shape at all), I like the iPod touch but way too big for my needs.

Anywho. I also like the Sync on the Zune if I change the name of a file on my PC it auto syncs with the Zune to change it there also. + being able to change backgrounds, etc. is nice. Now just need to figure a way to get .avi videos on the Zune instead of just .wmv

glad you like it! There are alot of microsof haters and even more ipod biters. Apple did some amazing marketing with the ipod and i have heard some several people on their 3rd ipod that they would switch but itunes makes it hard for the average computer user to go out and try something new.

Yeah I dunno I’ve always liked the iPods but this new one it just feels different, the click wheel sucks to the point that I didn’t even wanna bother.