5/24/08 - OFFICIAL NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Autodrome

We’ll quiz you on some of the specifics in the handbook, introduce those who will be helping flag and tech, and go over anything else last minute that we feel is important.

mmm… beef I have 35# of beef, 3 Lbs of salami, and a very very long piece of pepperoni sitting relatively close to me. I can’t wait for this one and to see this volume of turnout to the track!

How “close” are we talking here? lol

:wink:

actually like a football field away. I guess that i somehow consider that close

I was just looking at the diagram of parking and such. Unless I’m probably missing some obvious point (Not running the full track, area where spectators are allowed is near the pits only, a newly installed wall, etc.) That spectator/food location seems way too close to the track where cars are going to be is it not.

Obviously that area won’t be setup 5ft from the straight, but close to the pit road. You’ll see when you get there.

^ Yeah, I was a little worried about that after seeing the map too, but assumed I’d wait until I got there to see the setup before I made a judgement call.

I doubt it will be a problem… common sense tends to work at dunnville track days.

remind me on friday to bring sunblock again… danke

shot gun is open in my car if anyone wants to cruise up with me

Same here, anybody lookin for a ride, the neons got a spot.

I see alot of people offering to drive around an extra 150 lbs or so…

but not alot of responses here: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50973

Just sayin

I offered!!!

hrmm didn’t see this, thank you!

On a more serious note…

My buddy isn’t going to be able to make it up, and he has already been paid for. I am selling his BBQ spot for $20, save yourself $10 if you were planning on paying at the event, or weren’t planning on coming at all. Because you should be there, you will regret not going!!!

AWWWWWWWWWe no joey joe joe? :frowning:

I’ve been watching the weather forecast for 2 weeks now, and it has stayed at Sunny and 70 degrees :tup: :tup: :tup:

yeah it looks to be perfect weather!!!

and yes skunk no joey joe joe

waahooo good shit i cant wait

and my cars almost all the same color now too :rofl:

My car is fucked, it wont make the track or the cruise my spot for sale, PM me

$20