OSYN Updates: NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville, Volume 2 DVD Teaser

Updated 1/22:

A few more updates for you guys :tspry:

NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Summer START!

• $20 for just the BBQ (before April 20th)
  • $100 for BBQ plus over 4 hours of track time!
    We’re also looking for suggestions for what you would like to see the track used for the last 2 hours of the day; Rolling burnouts? Drifting? etc.

You’ll be able to hang out, eat some great food and watch all of the cars… or instead of watching, actually drive your car! :tup:

Volume 2 DVD
I don’t have time to make a trailer, so I’ve posted the intro as a teaser! Check it out. :tup:

WWIV
They’ve changed a few rules from last year:

1. ANY DOT tire is fair game for this event.
2. Tire Changes allowed in TOP GUN Class ONLY.
3. TOP GUN CLASS- ANYTHING GOES!! Tire/Driver changes allowed. TOP GUN must do the events that the rest of us do, but do the drags in the VHT (Prepped Track-o-glue)
4. 4 Drag passes each participant. (Read carefully): The first 3 runs are for low ET and will be scored JUST LIKE WWIII. However, there will be extra points added to you and your team, by how many more passes you get. From pass #4 on, you either LOSE, and are done, or you WIN, and take on the next car. (After cool down, you move on to the next round.) Each Driver will get 4 passes down the strip. LOW ET like last time but with an extra “Kick” elimination rounds. (via “Open Comp format”)

More detailed information can be found on the forums at www.OnyxSyndicate.com/Forums

Spring isn’t too far away! :eekdance:

Here is a quick list of things we’re working on for this spring:

• Winged Warrior IV. We’re headed back to Indy!

• The Volume 2 DVD (In production now!)

• Volume 2 release party

• Dunnville Summer START event / BBQ

• The Greater Than (>) List 2008. A select few will be given the opportunity to kick things off for this season… keep an eye on your PMs :wink:

Who’s ready for spring? :wave:

woo hoo! this helped make me feel better considering i came home to a broken furnace.

Score.

Josh, make sure you count me in for the Greater >

I seem to get left out of vids with all my media +
Plus im always out in 1 of my toys laying smack down :wink:

I signed up on the site, I’d really like to get into some track racing.

Most interesting. :tup:

saving vaca days for all these events! can’t wait! Time to get the new car running…

keep up the good work josh.

i really hope i can attend some track days this coming year and not just for spectating reasons…

and :tup: to NYSpeed Vol. 2. I just watched Vol 1 the other day, good stuff…and the Tek Ed segment made me jealous…beyond belief…

It’s not NYSpeed Vol. 2 :ham:

looks good josh :slight_smile: you can go ahead and put me to the left of this guy ^^^

I’m sure you’ll get the chance to prove that :slight_smile:

Also, the Winged Warrior performance challenge website it finally back up! www.wingedwarrior.net

I’ve got an intro thread up there since they lost all the posts / members from last years forum. So you’ll need to sign up again and post pics of your cars!

someone ask about drift at the winged warriors thingy

I did, but since it’s an all-around performance challenge between Imports and Domestics, they didn’t think it was ‘fair’ for everyone.

There are a few drift people on their forum. Some guys from www.driftindy.com

Maybe we need to talk to them and rally support :slight_smile:

That looked like a good time. I wish that i had gone but Josh owned me with working and Sarah owned me with family shit!!

i was just bustin jer-bear’s balls.

i didn’t see an intro thread though. maybe i missed it

subcribed

yay

josh check your pms

Then what is it’s title. “Volume 2” or “Onyx Volume 2”

The Dunville event looks like it should be a killer time for noobs and OG alike, and as for winged warrior, are more people going to go this year and make NYspeed have a showing. We are getting tons of love on their forum.

reg’d on WingedWarrior.net!