OSYN Updates: NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville, Volume 2 DVD Teaser

I don’t know what the confusion is guys, I’ve never referred to the 2nd DVD as anything other than just “Volume 2” :gotme:

The WW guys are real cool. Last years competition was weak though… there were a lot of people who just came out to support the charity and couldn’t really drive their cars.

One guy has a twin turbo C6 corvette that could only run 13s. And some guy with a “500hp” mustang with street tires was complaining about not being able to hook because they didn’t prep the track… yet when he ran you could tell he just put the pedal to the floor and kept it there.

Either way, I don’t know of any other competition out there that is an “all around” performance challenge let alone one that gives all the money to charity. And they’re setup to make this thing really grow :tup:

I know if we had more NYSpeed people there we’d clean house with their awards :slight_smile:

I’ll definitely go to WW again, dunno if I’ll drive this year or not, but I hope Mike @ Inn brings his subie again!

i will be competing @ WW this year

So when is the Onyx Syndicate gonna have decals ? lol

Lol Ian read my mind.

no sir you remided me, lol I think it would be awsome

Metoo, I like being excited about something again! This summer is gonna be a ton of fun.

X2 to that, if I have working car

nice. i just joined. ill have to get the camera fired up for the 08 greater then season. ill be sending in about 5 vids a week as usual

There might be some stickers packaged with the next DVD :snky:

:tup:

oh boy

HES BACK

I need a fucking Toy car to play with god damn it.

Ahh, nice

same vid cam but now i got a nice SLR so i can have some fun :slight_smile:

Bump, spring is coming (believe it or not) I know guys doing track days this weekend!

First event with Onyx Syndicate is May 24th, BE THERE.

I will be there :slight_smile: I can only assume

See everyone there :slight_smile:

Yes! Ludacris is back! haha This is gonna be an awesome summer, i have a gut feeling. Last year was quiet and weak.

Mike

hmmm, its realy tough to tke my car on a long trip like that then go racing considering everytime i race my car i break stuff. i would almost have to trailor it.:frowning: I wish there was a closer event.

It’s only 50 miles away…