7/30 autocross eccn

Whos going to be there? You number of chances are dwindling.
If you plan on coming to batavia I recommend you do this one first to get an idea of how your car handles.

I’ll be there.

First event I’ve done in a long time, and first time driving the MR2 at an event.

Anyone willing to help me drive an MR platform good? Because I know I am going to be horrible.

burgers and titties
burgers and titties

Whos titties? Yours?

BigAir - you should talk to Dave (red mr2) about that.

Im in

see if i can get the EVO out there to see what it can do, although I’m still in the break-in stage

break in? What is that?

Bigairskier, talk to Dave P in the red mr2 when you get there.

LOL You spun out a slower car constantly, you’re gonna be all over the joint in the 9. Cant wait to see it dude.

PS, please pre-register at http://www.wny-scca.com/soloreg/

Seriously, what is break in?

Anyways, Thanks for the heads up. I will talk to him when I get there.

It will definitly be a learning experience.

Driving is one part of the equation, but getting a setup that makes the car easier to drive at the limit will play a large part in how well you do. If you are afraid you are going to spin out all of the time, how fast are you really going to go? A good alignment is vital. You may find you need a larger front sway bar to tame that car, as it seems like all of the fast MR2s are using one. Tires will be a big factor, too. The worse the tires, the more it will oversteer.

Not to go off topic

Boost often and boost hard keeping it under 5k and gradually increasing the RPM’s until I hit 1k miles

Eh, shoulda just blitzed the shit out of her out of the dealership, did a few redline pulls, and changed the oil when you got home…

Neuro… It’s got good rubber out back which should help a lot. I just need to learn how to drive it, since I came from an AWD, it’ll be quite an adjustment. I am very excited, and cannot wait for sunday. It’s really all that has been on my mind the past 2 days.

I will be there

I’ll be there! Maybe with some other FLR people.

edit: I can’t find it on the site, what is the schedule for the WNY events? i.e. when is registration, tech, drivers meeting.

http://www.wny-scca.com/cal_shortcut/index.php

thanks, that’s exactly what I was looking for

I’ll be there… Heading in with Marnie ^^^

Cool more AS peeps.

oh damn, AS is gonna be a fun class for once