Those that want to auto-X, but not their car...

This is for the people out there that want to try auto-X, but don’t have a car or don’t want to use their car.

I have a beat ass car for this very purpose. Yeah, it will be slow and probably handle like a greased turd. It will be automatic, because 75% of the people that said they could drive stick skills showed through when the green flag dropped in the NX and G20.

Who?

NOVICES have first dibs, the least amount of experience driver will bump more experienced drivers off “the list”. Accepting 4 drivers per event max (2 for novice school). Stand me up for an event that resulted in me turning another perspective driver away will be your last time for the year.

From the SCCA standpoint I guess you should have a driver’s license and under 18 follow minor wavier rules found somewhere on www.wny-scca.com .

This is FREE, although a $5-$10-$20 would be nice to cover gas, wear and tear but absolutely not required. Vehicle costs are also supplemented by the hotdog/hamburger/sausage sales.

5/3 - ECCN
5/17 - SEAD
6/28 - ECCN
7/12 - SEAD
8/2 - ECCN
8/15 - BIMP
9/20 - ECCN
9/27 - ECCN Champagne Run

Just send a PM.

-Jeremy

:TUP: very nice of you./

Morning bump.

VERY COOL!

dude! I tore it up in the G20. Make sure the seats are well bolted down in this next car though lol. The instuctors will appreciate it in the slaloms

But only 3 outa 4 bolt holes line up from a SE-R to G20 seat swap, side bolster are way more important. :smash2:

The only mods to this beater are left front fender and headlight delete. Maybe bumper cover removal so it doesn’t flap around.

SEAD bump.

haha tell that to Jim

Jeremy is soo sweet.

Is this that geo you hacked to pieces? God I hope so.

hhhhahahahaahahhhahahah

This is a 1997 Lumina.

Geo needs a cage to meet the rules. The Lumina I originally intended running in the hangover, but never got around to it. This is less work to get going.

hmmm I always wanted to try autox.