Am I an asshole because..

I want to get my car out of storage around April 1st (pending weather?)

Basically the deal is, my car is in the back of a storage facility b/c I did not want the employees having to move it. Everything in front of it is driveable by the employees. I paid the storage fee for the car today, and asked the lady if it’d be a problem to get it out around April 1st (pending weather) and she was like ‘we will see’…

The way I look at it, as long as the weather is nice, I’m going to request to get the car around April 1st (let them know a few days in advance), and if they don’t cooperate I’m not going to pay the fee for the month of April, considering that I want to get my item out of storage. When I put it in storage, I said I woulden’t be in a rush to get it out, but to me a rush would be wanting it before the weather gets nice…

im with you ,just show her your dong and all will be well

That sounds reasonable

Might not need it by April judging on the weather.

Shut your whorish mouth

oksry

Its ok:hug

wow shaun gettin lippy,ya know what id say

if i wanted any lip from you ,id scrape it off my zipper

Wait a second…pretty sure you were with travis the other night when you showed up at Ryans

was bored earlier ,noone else around

Yea what ever you say

i also noticed that on your own b/day you were the bitch to come down and get us

My bday is Wednesday actually

whatever ya say

Thats right big guy

I vote whip it out. It’s worked well for you in the past.

see ,what i say

:lol

let me know when you’ll have it out and we can nail down a date for a quick spit shine. hopefully i’ll be cruisin up north in an M but we’ll see.

SHUT UP WITH THIS BMW SHIT BEFORE I COME DOWN TO G_LAND AND BITCH SLAP YOU. :retardclap