Am I an asshole because..

quoted for a delinqent

Good christ, we got it, you’re BMW shopping already. People are cutting their wrists, we know, we hear you.

do it. i’d have to lend you my step stool so you could reach my face :haha :smiley:

actually nvm youre not that short.

Lmao fuck bmws

i know ya fuckin tree:ahh

get em outta here

no love for me? :cry:

no srsly i just havent talked to travis in a while and was just lettin him know :poke

i only talk about it so much because caz/bigred/tdi/dkids responses are funnay :rofl

:+1

shut up lerch:retardclap

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl thats probably the funniest thing ive been called in regards to my height

ya think i kiddin ,no really shut up u anoy me

:vlad

:rofl

i hope you crash it shortly after when showing off for your guilderland boyfriends. seriously.

Yeah, anyway, as long as the weather is looking good around the 3rd week of March I’m going to give them a heads up a week or so in advance. I’m probably not going to keep it there next year anyway, it SUCKS not being able to at least go SEE the fuckin’ thing.

Jesus Kramer, I think absolutely every thread i have been in has mentioned the fact that you are going to buy a BMW

giving them 7days’ notice is plenty. 3 is more than enough. last time i had to store a vehicle, i called the guy said i want my car when i get back, which was going to be in 2 days. he said no problem and that he would make sure the battery was good to go and would move it to the front of the garage for me.

For sure. The dude that normally runs the storage is out hurt, hopefully he’s back soon.

Did you have a contract with them? If its a month by month thing, totally not an asshole move. But if you told them a prior date, then yea… It all depends on what kinda agreement was reached when it was dropped off.

It’s month by month. I just told them that I won’t be in a rush to get it, which IMO a rush would be wanting the car before the weather is nice. Gotta play it by ear of course but I think April 1st is a good target date, esp considering that if I keep it there past April I’ll have to pay for the whole month of April…

Then you’re fine man, go rip it out of storage whenever you want. Your car, no agreement, you win.