anyone want to go to holiday?

Yeha i don’t ski or snowboard. Im out.

ill go. whos bringing the ritalin?

fuck that im bringing the HGH and ruffeees

Ther’s all this talk about HV and KB but has anyone gone to Bristol Mountain? Any reviews on it if you have gone?

Bristol is awesome. Way more vert, better steeps, better trail layout (IMO), and their park is awesome.

Only drawback is way less natural snow, but they have killer snowmaking.

Better snowmaking than Holiday? And why do they have less natural snow? Didn’t the Rochester area just get belted with snow?

maybe i board tho lmk when!

well i work at kb, but prefer holiday valley more. cant beat getting a paycheck and a free season pass. ill go to holiday when the time is right, but i live 10 minutes from kb also. oh and the terrain park at kb is so much better than hv, just for the fact that langman knows what hes doing and its sponsored by phatman!

well now is not a good time for me because i got in trouble with the rents again.

Went to holiday last night.
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s283/Red2000SR/122607_23011.jpg

Looks like I won’t be going back for a while. I was carving to the right with my back towards the bottom of the hill and going kinda fast and caught an edge. My shoulder hit kinda hard and it separated. Didn’t hurt much when it happened and I was able to go the rest of the way down. It hurts like hell right now though. Only when I move it. Fuckin gay lol and now I’m out of work so now I can go in debt, yay. Now aint that a kick in the nuts! :rant:

:eyebrow:

involuntary shudder…

hope it heals quick man.

Thanks bro, dock said 6-8 weeks. :mad:

i don’t think you’ll be missing much though, i picked up my sis from HV last night, and she said surface conditions were pretty crappy.

I’m more worried about my financial problems lol. Idk if I’m even eligible for workers comp since I am just starting full time on the 1st. I have been part time for 3 1/2 years so idk

good luck with everything; it’s gotta be rough to have money troubles on top of a shoulder thats sticking out of your neck.

at least you drive a ford, though.:jam:

I cant drive it right now because it is a 5-speed, but thanks.

that has to hurt. as the great Homer Simpson would say “DUH”!!!

It didn’t hurt at all when it happened, just felt weird. All my muscles work and shit, just my shoulder is out of place. It was about 30 minutes later when it started to hurt but not as bad as you think. Maybe it is the hydrocodone talking lol. my arm is uncomfortable being in the same damn position all day.