anyone want to go to holiday?

i just want to go with someone because going with myself is lame…skiers preferred. date tba.

so how do u see who wants to go if poll is not public?

id go as long as i’m not working. Prefer KB but holiday will do as long as i’m not going by myself.

why would anyone prefer KB over Holiday??

i’d go with you billy hotdog, maybe robbi will go too

^^LOL

if i still still had all my boarding shit, i would have been down.

because KB is waay bigger and their lifts are faster… oh, wait… no they aren’t. I have been going to holiday atleast 1x per week

KB fucking blows.

I choose KB over Holiday…

It’s…
-10 minutes from my house which means I can ski more.
-$305 for a seasons pass, Holiday is $700
-The drive time and gas I would spend to get to Holiday whenever I want to ski, which is 40+ times a winter, would cost a ton.
-The park, which is one of the few things worth skiing all-season long in WNY, was much better at KB than HV last year

Sure, the hills are slightly more entertaining, but it’s still skiing in Western New York and it’s incredibly overpriced.I’m not paying $700 for a seasons pass to a place with 700 feet of vertical drop.

I’d rather ski at KB, and take the $500+ I saved between my pass, and gas, and go ski outside of WNY a bunch throughout the season.

got something against snowboarders? lol hell ill race you down the hill. pick the hill. lol ill even let you go down the hill while i strap in. not saying ill win but ill most deff. be right behind you

:word:

this really makes me want to bust out my board and meet someone at the top of a hill…

I’m def. going sunday night so if anyone want to meet up that would be cool.

If you got it at the right time then 500
Who the fuck has time to go during the day anyway?Should just get a night pass for 340 when you had a chance.

-Wow now a $40 dollar difference and hv has WAY better rails since most are brand new.Regular runs are WAY better and the lifts dont suck.
Overpriced? Mcdonalds has a 2 for 1 pass when you buy a certain meal after jan 1st. its good for like mon-wed.Thats boarding for 12.50 a piece for you and a buddy

ill be up there saturday and sunday at holiday…starting next week thursday ill be if the weather is good and the snow ill be going tuesday thursday saturday sunday night time till school starts up again then just weekends. so anyone want to meet up drop a message or let me no

Hah, sorry a night only pass for skiing is like walking with crutches. You’re upright, but still gimped out as hell.

Sure HV’s new rails are nice, but they will not be setup properly in a few weeks, and their park will be shitty again as it always has been. How a place with so much money continually puts out such a shitty park blows my mind, and the regular runs are still boring as hell either way, only slightly less boring in WNY. It’s still a few minutes on a lift for 45

I still choose the place where I pay less upfront, pay SUBSTANTIALLY less in transportation costs, and I can go more. And with those savings I will take a bunch of side trips to some real mountains.

:wave:

HV is just not worth the amount of money they charge.

i’ll be there saturday…friend works there. free lift tickets ftw!!

become my friend and give lift ticket

Ill be there tomrrow night

yea but for all those that like gay b you go down the hill once and you have done the whole hill! sorry next time i will make it public, the pull that is. I Like free lift Tickets, but i got to work on saterdays and sundays.

so how much does this suck with how warm its going to be this weekend. they open 3 lifts for the weekend and its going to be in the 40s. by the time they open they will be closing them from the snow being to low to ride on