Holiday Valley Season Passes just went on sale...

I know, I know, no one is really thinking of winter… except me lately…

They just announced the opening day, rates, etc; and season passes just went on sale.

Now I’ve only got 3 months to get my knee back to full/mostly full strength; then it’s time to hit the slopes again…:D:D

My car is in pieces, and I don’t have the funding to fix it at the moment… that combined with knee surgery has made summer blow this year

I’m torn which place I wanna buy a pass for… HV is better but gets packed as hell and is a further drive. KB is nice but runs are super short… blah

KB … :skunk:

The next time you’re on the lifts at KB, think about the extra 20 minutes you would of spent in the car. You’ll have plenty of time to think about it.

I liked HV terrain run last year.

I plan on getting the night pass for 340.Hv isint packed at all mon-thurs nights

I know a bunch of people will car pool there from this site.

FYI: Mc donalds has 2 for 1 passes mon-wed nights i think.Thats from like january on.

$495 day/night under 23 :tup:

FREE combo whenever anytime. My shitty job.

hv doesn’t get packed except occasionally on weekends and kb is not so nice…its worth it

it should be called gayb. but it is good for the jumps. but the skiing is better at the valley!

ahhh, nice working at a shop. $12-18 passes at holiday, free season at KB

Yea, I’m not sure what I’m going to do this year… I want to cough up the $340 for the night pass (main time I can get out there); but am leary of my knee holding up. I have a brace on-order so I can go, but it doesn’t mean my knee is still going to hold up.

Time to start hitting the gym hard core starting next week when I finally have some time.

i live 10 min away from HV and don’t know how to ski or board … always wanted to try

I should be picking up my free killington seasons anytime now.

So glad I don’t have to ski at HV or KB anymore.

If anyone wants to join the ski patrol at HV you can get a free seasons pass.

how do you join??

Somehow I doubt you are ready, haha. You need to actually be able to ski to patrol. You don’t have to be a good skier, but you need to be able to get down anything alive.

lol …i can roll … but that question was for the roommate

http://www.holidayvalley.com/winter.cfm?subpage=373

All the info should be right there.

Oh, and I’m stoked for winter right now. It’s been getting cold here at night, and there was some frost the other night. Leaves are changing over and the mountains have a tinge of orange in them. Should be skiing in about 2 months hopefully.

Well you need to stop into one of the patrol rooms and fill out an application. Then at the end of the year you need to go through a ski evaluation. If you pass the evaluation then we will ask you to come to the first aid classes.