KB Vs HV

Since I started snowboarding about 3 years ago I’ve always gone to HV to board.

I’ve got a bunch of people here at work that are going to KB on Thursday night and was wondering how it compares? I’m not looking for craziness and black trails, but just overall comparison.

it sucks

sucks

^what he said it is like apples to oranges

trails are shorter, it def doesnt compare to holiday, but if your looking for a decent place to go without driving an hour, kb is it. the park is getting there, they are making it pretty sick this year, snowmaking is in full effect right now and it should be looking good soon.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/krew.jpg

When given the choice between KB or sitting home doing nothing, I choose sitting home doing nothing. KB sucks compared to HV I won’t even waste my time there.

why is there so much hate against kb? not their fault there hasnt been any snow. you guys obviously havent been out there lately, we got almost 2 ft of fresh powder, plus they are making snow and the park is going to be sick. they might even get the halfpipe up and running this year.

but it is their fault that the hills are like 30 ft long.

Alrighty then, I’ll save my $$

Ewww KB…

:frowning: I feel as if I have been spoiled going on the real mountains…

KB’s vertical drop is like 600ft, but they do their best with it.

I don’t hate because they’ve had no snow this year. See Newmans quote. I hate KB because the mountain sucks.

edit: replace mountain with small hill, I don’t want to give mountain’s a bad name by referring to KB as one.

yeah i hear you there man. The first time I ever went to KB, I don’t think I was ever as disappointed as I was that night.

its not worth twice the drive for another 150’ vertical.

if you are going to drive, go to bristol.

holiday> kissing bridge. trails are longer and always groomed nice.Kb is run buy a bunch of drunks and teenagers.No offense to ppl on here that work there but i know from experience.They do not know how to build jumps at kb either they always shoot you to one side or too far

KB is nice close, and rarely crowded, HV is over populated by douchebags, farther drive, and costs more

:lolham::lol:

Now that right there is funny.

ya back when kb used to be able to finish ther terrain parks they wer actually pretty badass, and they didnt spread everything out like hv does. But last few years, mostly kuz of the weather i think, they havent been able to really produce a terrain park. But as far as they park itself goes, it doesnt stack up to HV. At KB u get off the chairlift and go down the same way you came up. At HV you get of the chairlift and you can go any which way you want, even get lost a little bit in the park and go off by urself. HV is much better.

KB is like 550 feet and the last 50 feet are accomplished by dragging the lift another 1/2 mile on almost flat terrain.
Fun!
I live across the street from KB and haven’t been there in 3 years.
HiV is a little better but it still sucks.

Edit; I remember skiing at KB when we got aboot a foot of snow and it is barely steep enough to move you forward.lol
Fun!