Are you happy with your car/project?

there are alot of threads about what mods you plan to do this year etc but i was just wondering if you look back on what youve done so far, are you happy with it? would you have gone the same route if you had to do it again?

with my Trans Am i’d say i’m happy with the way it performs. i told Sam and Brian what i was lookin for and they got it to that point for me. after all my mods im still prob one of the slowest Fbodys on the site tho (but i knew that going in), lol. i guess if i was gonna do it all over again, i probly wouldve just gotten a c5 from the get-go and had JJs put in a mild cam and called it a day, but im still happy…the reason i say that is because i put so many vette parts on the car. but in my opinion ws6 look slightly better. anyways, what about everyone else.

i look back and wanna smack myself for all the money I dumped into my Integra.

i was finally were i wanted my truck body mod wise it just needed painted, all that WAS left motor work or swap…

but that went out the window now lol

i have no regrets with the 240… but some of my previous VW’s were just waste of time

I have spent lots of money in the past, I cant say that a regret messing up many motors, ive tested and pushed shit just to see what it can handle and had fun duing it, I am happy with my previous setup, and should be happy with this years setup if it holds up. and hopefully duing alot more street driving with me car this year…

no it’s too slow, and it needs a new clutch and it’s too low and bottoms out pulling into sheetz

I daily drove my car for 5 years and had no money to do anything so it gave me time to plan. I don’t regret the route I went with it because of that. If I could have done anything years ago I would have gone the wrong way.

I don;t regret doing what I have done with my cars. After spending nearly 3,500 dollars on my total turbo kit for my Elantra, I can safely say I enjoyed every minute of it. I learned alot from working on the car, what local shop’s to use and not to use, and I made some more friends along the way. I’m happy with the Tiburon also, I found a great car for an awesome price, and had everything done I wanted to be done to it, just needed some TLC.

celica = biggest waste of time ever.

my mr2 no I do not regret it at all… with all the new mods I am pretty much at the point where I can daily drive it without it breaking that much lol

I wasted a lot of money and 5 years on a POS SHO, that sucked.

no regrets so far with the integra. i got what i wanted out of each of my setups and learned alot. although i have a feeling im going to regret painting/fixing the body because i might actually care about it.

sometimes I regret all the money I soaked into the Thunderbird. I know that its a luxobarge that is very tough to find parts for and very heavy, but I love the car. I have always loved the 93-97 MN12 body styles, and the comfortable ride, but trying to make it quick has become quite a hassle. When I started the project i thought it would be easy because it had the 4.6 in it, and I figured that alot of mustang parts would be interchangeable with it…however, I was sorely mistaken. None of the engine parts interchange, and because it has IRS, it makes things more difficult as well. But I guess its 6 of one kind, half dozen of the other. I never wanted a car that you see every single day, and something that EVERYONE has, and I enjoy the challenge. I just keep thinking that it will be an awesome car when its done, because you dont see alot of modified T-bird running around…but thats probably because they are all owned by old people in their 60’s…lol.

on the el camino no don’t regret what i have done on it. i learned a lot from all my projects. everyday learn something new.
the 55 chevy i would like ot start over. just make full tube chassis and use a glass body on homebuilt chassis. still great car but prob would have saved lot of time and money if would have been done that way. but again i learned buttloads on that car. hoping can finish it by end of summer but will see how that goes.

thats the truth… I am always worried about the 240 getting dinged or dented. it drives me nuts sometimes and makes me not want to drive it certain places.

i dont regret anything on my TA but it just wasnt the smartest way to go. i knew the 224 setup was better power for the money but i just wanted a ls6 set-up and i’m still happy with that. i guess the only thing i question myself for is was it worth it to spend the money on the car /mods when it sits for most of the year. i couldve gotten a new R6 and been able to pay off alot of debt and thats a smarter way to go, financially speaking. but i like the ws6 more than a bike, but i dunno if its a good trade-off when you factor in the money / use it gets.

thats the truth… I am always worried about the 240 getting dinged or dented

Funny you should say that…:ugh:

Just kidding…I was going to actually wash it for you the other day…I was bored…but then i washed my truck instead.

I am happy

just wish i would of started buying more parts earlier

I’m finished forever modding my car. If i get to the track once this year i’ll be happy. Maybe it’s time to sell.

sell me your intake then:x: or trade for my ls6 + $$$ if you sell your car

im pretty ahppy with my car so far. once i get all the shit in my room installed, then i’ll be really happy.