Bambi gave me a late x-mas present.

A nice fucking dent…
lol
And I just moved my insurance deductables up to $1000 about a month ago.
It popped out behind some trees and i hit it doing 50mph. scared the living shit out of me.
The thing lived! it ran got up and ran off!

ouch…my dad hit 3 deer when he had his galant. the one he hit dead on at 65 and it flew over the car. he turned around to look for it but it ran off.

I hit a deer with my suby last weekend, only cost me a driverside mirror.

Damn, and thats why my parents always carry a $200 deductible… isn’t this your brand new WRX?

yup. had it 2 months.
It may be cheaper to go after market…but there issn’t shit out for my car yet.

Ouch, that sucks. Change insurance deductible down to 200, wait 1 month, claim accident?
I believe thats fraud but hey saves you 800 lol.

the Police report will say the day it happened.

you should have killed it - free food!

my dad smacked one with his F-1fitty. I was laughing at him…he can’t shoot one with his shotgun, yet he can nail one with his truck doin 45mph.

i know sum 1 that got fuct with their ins cuz they said “they hit the deer” as opposed to “the deer hit me” weird huh

That looks like an '08 Impreza, well, I guess you HAD a brand new car, lol. Wait that’s not funny.

my dad a couple weeks ago smacked one with the plow on doin 44+

blood was every where but we think the deer left on its own

That’ll buff right out.

ouch!

saw a deer as well on chestnut ridge heading to wal-mart…

it was visible using high-beam…

Man, real scary…

Unfortunate news, but consider your self lucky. I mean it could have been 10 times as bad.

Ouch, that really sucks for the deer…

LOL sorry about the car too

Ouch, how shitty.

Cars arent made like they use to be.

I hit one with my my old 93 bonneville and all i got was a cracked grill

ohhh that sux, i had that happen on an old winter beater too, freaking deer jumped from teh side of the road onto my hood and then ran off, left me with a nice dented hood and the bastard got away scott free :mad:

I feel bad for the deer. If you are a deer and are going to get hit by a car, at least make sure it is not a Corolla looking WRX sedan.