Pwned (56K beware)

Anybody hear about the vehicle and deer accident on the 990 this morning? Yep, that was me. Second deer accident in three years for me.

and another

I hit it so hard, I had shit on my fender!!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/Carbonfiberhooded/IMG_1065.jpg

Enjoy!!

ahhahahha shit on your fender

that sucks though, glad your ok…

i passed you on the way home from work this morning. Good to hear you’re ok though

so, you was the one causing trouble this morning

damn thats sucks, fucking dumb deers :tdown: what kind of car is that by the way…( never mind I figured out with the huge sunroof)

see, ppl do have it way worse off than Me! lol, Holy crap man, that had to hurt. Sry to see your car like this

i had shit all the way down the side of my car when I hit one in the TA… that pissed me off the most.

If i got hit by a car that hard I’d drop a deuce before I croked too…don’t be a hipocrite.

sorry to hear about your car Bob…glad you are ok. will your insurance pay for you to get another scion?

aww no…are you ok though?

that really sucks…especially since your car is new…

is your car totalled or will it be fixable???

I’m fine. Not as scratch on me. Its getting fixed. About $7K worth of damage though. Insurance will cover all of it, except a $200 deductable.

EDIT: Make that $5K worth of damage. I just got the itemized estimate.

My buddy Aaron 95zzz28 on the burf just had a deer run into his new cobalt last week. Fuckin antlers went right through his passenger window and damaged the entire passenger side of his car…glad to see your alright bobby!!!

WOW

that sucks man…

glad you arent hurt though, bobby…

sucks about the scion though man… :frowning:

upper frame rail damage on a new car will never total it

sorry to hear man, but at least its a car thats still in production … id always rather see a current production vehical get crunched then something thats not being built anymore

if u happened to not be happy with the repaired vehical, it becomes pretty easy to replace it in short time

woops … i see its a series one now … whats are the differences between it and a normal production version ?

edit, i found it … helps to search for tc instead of xb … lol

upgrades like a black interior with red highlights, a unique front grille, 18-inch alloy wheels, a red battery tie down (weee!), a red strut tower brace (that’s better), billet oil filler cap and brushed aluminum door sills. The tC Release Series 1.0 will be available at dealers in April and will command $1,775 on top of the tC’s base price.

Yeah, at least it wasn’t the Talon. If it was, it would of been totalled.

The release series are pretty much the same as the regular tC. They are red, debadged, have fancy floor mats, door sills, a shiny oil cap, battery tie down, and front strut bar. Oh and they come stock with 18" wheels.

hooooooooly sheeeeeeeeeeeit! wow bob, glad you’re ok. that scion was pretty, I’m glad everything’s going to work out! :tup:

Sorry to see that, hope everything else works out ok

:jawdrop: How Fast were you going? It’s amazing what a 130lb deer will do:tdown:

Umm, were you parked in the spaulding lot this morning? I saw a red tC like this at UB when I left work ~11:30, and it looked awesome… :-/ Sad to see a car in that state, good to hear that your ok though.

damn that is shitty.

wow thats shitty… sorry to hear dude