stupid deer

So Paul hit a darn deer in MY car. And of course my deductible is 500 so it’s not even worth reporting it. Minor scrtached to the passenger side door and rear quarter panel. And my passenger side mirror is broken. The frame for the mirror is still ok but the mirror itself is effed. :frowning:

And of course to him “it’s no big deal” but to me IT IS because I PRIDE myself on taking such good care of my car and for it being SO clean for an 04. And with 44k on it makes me even happier…

Anyone know where I can get the scratches taken care of? None of them are really deep but it pisses me off just knowing that they are even there.

I guess I’m buying myself christmas presents this year… a full body detailing… i hate when other people (even him) drive my car… :banghead

HELP :frowning:

Sucks, this just isn’t your month

sucks dude

K. What can we do for you?

Low comp deductible doesnt usually raise premium significantly or at all.

want a blowy

You’re so right… this month SUCKS. And to top it all off I’m supposed to drive down to pick up my little sister on the 20th from LaGuardia. The way this month is going i might make my other little sister drive her nissan. LOL

Won’t I end up paying for the total repair anyways because my deductible is 500… ??

Anyone know any good detailing places?

what year is your car maybe the dealership could do it

Get in the SS and smash it into stuff as revenge.

rofl. that is all.

it’s an 2004. I could possibly ask my cousin to work something out with me… hmm.

No, see he’d like me to take the keys to the SS and wreck it. he’s offered cash for this exact thing… so that as revenge will not do… and it was an accident but why couldn’t he have done it in the effing cobalt?!

we can’t do anything… go away!!!

lol j/k still wanna trade it in on the black one?

and this is funny because… ???

YES… i told you come down in price and maybe… LOL i’d still rather a manual over the DSG though… We’ll talk in the spring LOL :tongue

lol… i did come down… i just can’t gap that 5g’s tho… sry

yeah yeah yeah… LOL it’s ok… i think now i’m just gonna stick with her… at least until i find something that i love…

I’m calling Alex now LOL he hates me… i already owe him a night of pizza and beer… now i’ll owe him even more… damn it… LOL

I’m saying lowering your comp deductible often has minimal $ consequences, unlike your collision deductible.

And as far as deer wrecks go, this was extremely minor. Consider yourself lucky.

i know I’m lucky… just pissed lol I’ll look into lowering my comp deductible… thanks

Yeah consider yourself lucky, this damage is nothing. But yeah, I know how it feels…it sucks. Could have been worse though, so that’s a plus.

This is what happened to my car when I hit a deer (first Maxima):

http://www.ilyakol.com/Maxima/Maxima%20Accident/IMG_1518.jpg

holy crap! lol wow… sorry about your car…

yeah my car is VERY minor compared to that… it’s just frustrating… I hated even having ONE dent in my door! lol

Going to go see what my cousin Alex can do for me about the scratches on Monday.